Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Taula Pte Ltd

The biggest problem with the app is how it hijacks your FB ad account. The second we installed it on our Shopify store with our FB pixel ID, it somehow demoted the admin access rights for us as the owner and we lost control of our ability to manage our ad campaigns, costing us $3K above and beyond our preliminary $1K ad budget. Facebook would keep rejecting our ad change publishing, saying we do not have sufficient access rights. That is just ridiculous for an app to circumvent control. It took us a while to realize what was going on, initially thinking it was some bug. This is the second time that we've had problems with Shoelace. Before it ran it's own Pixel ID and that caused us to lose all Google tracking data of site visitors. Be very careful before you install this app and realize that it's goal is to take complete control upon installation.

AYARA

We feel like we got insulted from the customer service. Even though this app was explained in this advertisement that "if your store is still just getting started, we know what it takes to help get you there!", Luke answered my email saying that "Shoelace works best for customers with over $3,000 in monthly sales and over 1,000 tracked visitors every week..... Is your store currently at this size?" So if you just started and willing to pay for all the marketing tools, this app is definitely NOT the one for you.

root + spring

I'll be honest. They change their app all the time without telling their customers and ignore their older clients. I have no idea if the app is even working on my platform anymore (and they don't care to notify you) because I haven't seen a bill in months and when I email them they tell me that they don't have the plan I'm on anymore. No notice on this whatsoever. I'm moving apps.

Lucky Straps

Wow this is bad. Destroyed my existing facebook integration so my product catalogue disappeared from my facebook store and the ads that were actually working. The advanced 'journeys' that they advertise are not even possible, it's way to automated and dumbed down. Lost me thousands in sales and still can't fix facebook integration, thanks for nothing.....

Gold Blvd

Really Bad Experience! Did not like at all! I installed the App one week ago and the application never worked. You can't even control your ads. I don't recommend!

Insportaus

Got my ad account banned by using this App, wished we never used it to begin with. Ads are generic and bland and are likely to be flagged by facebook.
Stay away!

Lunivers Otaku

This is an useless app, they deactivate ads without even letting us know the reason several times and make us loose money, at ths price it's a shame.

Chrissy0804

Used with Kit. Worst thing we ever did to our facebook ads account! It completely took over roles and accounts/pixels etc. and we have been unable to get our ads account back to tracking the shopify data we need on our account. We will have to hire a professional just to get it put back to the way it was originally. Also the ads were generic and didn't provide a good ROI. We spent over 10k in advertising to give it a fair shot. We literally wasted that money and ended up in worse condition than we started.

Dollbaby London

Spent a pretty penny using this app and their monthly fee over the course of about 10 months and it managed to get me a grand total of ONE sale! Staggered! Expensive monthly pricing coupled with Facebook Ad spend just resulted in a waste of money. Unimpressed.

Fashion District Box

They just make a campaign and that's it! You realize that when you are analyzing your performances. With such bad involvement wth these so-called "experts", you end up losing money. Waste of money and time. Expected more from ''experts''.