Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Conquest Maps LLC

Shoelace has done a thorough and effective job for us! It's a lot easier than setting everything up on your own. I'd highly recommend to somebody who isn't using a big agency. Solid bang for the buck.

NameBrandWigs.com

We are using Shoelace for retargeting ads, and I have found the team there to be responsive and adept in creating ads that attract the right kind of attention. They have met or exceeded our ROAS goals, so we're pleased!

SYNC Performance

We're pleased with the results and the ROAS. It's great to be able to effectively move this off of our plate.

Sloth Outfitters

Recently signed up and so far so good. Super easy to use application for journey retargeting. And the support from the team is just stellar. Can't wait to see what else is yet to come

Findlay Hats

Shoelace has Retargetting on lockdown, and they have constantly provided us with positive results. The team works hard and simply knows what they are doing. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to improve their retargeting campaigns.

ella+mila

We have been using Shoelace for well over a year and could not be any happier. The re-targeting campaigns they setup and optimize and perfect and give us a good ROI.

We have seen it improve and add new features since we started using it as well, so we are confident that keep on improving their platform.

Cheers!

Jens Hansen

These guys are amazing - they answer any support issues very quickly and professionally and have been an important part of the success of our store - Cannot recommend highly enough!!

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Really great custom journey re-marketing software. An account rep will set everything up for you and advise along the way. We have seen a 4x ROI on ad spend over the period of a year with some months being in the 6-7x range. Highly recommend if you don't have an in house ads expert and or don't want to pay for one.

Blue Layne Boutique

They are amazing! They run the show for me! So glad I hopped on board with this team. They really hold me accountable, and try to understand my brand to market to my customers so I am getting the most amount of ROAS.

Kyte BABY

This app really makes it easy to nail retargeting. I still recommend having an account manager for prospecting, but their experts at retargeting and very helpful and easy to work with. They do most of the work and you can still customize everything to feel like it’s more on brand. Even Facebook will tell you how well the shoelace platform works! Our account manager Shane is helpful at explaining things and navigating us through the tricky world of remarketing.