Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

From $79/month. Additional charges may apply.

Ourmatchupsocks

So basically, last week, I decided to start retargeting my visitors, at first I spent 60$ on my campaign and made 60$ back (breakeven but with product cost I was in a loss), I decided to let it run for another week to see.

I went from 1 sale for 60$ spent to 9 sales from 100$ spent and I have a ROAS of 2 at the moment (profitable) and there is not a day without making a sale from this app !

Amazing how it helps and is easy to use ! LOVE IT !

Onlinemarkat Com

The App has gone beyond my expectations! i spent 200 USD and made 7000 USD sales in 7 days. Thanks a lot!!

Engineered Esthetics

Probably the best app I have. 4x ROI and all ads are automated, The support team are great and helped me set up and correct mistakes I previously made on Facebook Business Manager. Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

Mascot Pet Outfitters

Love this app! I've had great results from retargeting through Shoelace, and it's so easy I sometimes forget it's just going in the background and every so often I just get notifications suggesting we try a different approach or what we could do for better results. Just give them the go ahead and they look after the rest! Easy!

Hesperadesigns

I just LOVE this app...it has led to a serious increase in the productivity and efficacy of our online marketing campaigns. It has a phenomenal ROI and we are so grateful for this wonderful team and this wonderful program.

Mandys Heaven

Been working with Shoelace for some time now and am seeing fantastic results, I would certainly recommend any store to use Shoelace. Great support Team

The Light Blonde

Love this app!! Even with a small initial ad budget our return has been astronomical!! Would highly recommend this app to drive sales and visitors to your site!!

Mamamilla

These guys are amazing! Iv seen 30-40x return on investment. Their customer service is what seals the deal. Really helpfull and are willing to help with whatever questions or requests you might have. If you want to start using Facebook remarketing now and you are not an expert, this is a no-brainer. Try it, you will not regret it!

Bruno Poulsen
Www.mamamilla.dk

Joovv

Shoelace is great! I've worked with a lot of different paid media providers. And Shoelace is by far the easiest to work with. Very responsive, great customer service, solid product. Highly recommend!

Podpocket

Great App - low amount of work for good returns. Much better ad spend to create brand awareness with a targeted group who has already shown some interest in your brand. My site has low volume of visitors right now but when we get more traffic, it will really pay off. Monthly fee is a bit high but better than $50 on some random FB or IG ad that gets you very little brand awareness.