Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

From $79/month. Additional charges may apply.

Sleep Envie

Love this App! Turns potential customers into loyal customers one ad at a time. Thank you!

Sweetlees Boutique

This app is SUPER easy to install and use. It is mindless and works! Plus, their customer service is fabulous - usually they get back to me within the same business day. We've seen a huge ROI with minimal investment!

Beautique Ll

So extremely easy to use! I have seen a GREAT return on the ads they've created for me. Customer service is AMAZING - they are super quick to help with any issues or answer any questions you may have. Higher recommend! Way better than paying an ad company thousands each month for the same thing!

Backdrop

We have seen a huge ROI from using this app, well worth the cost. Great customer support from the Shoelace team as well. They work hard to deliver results!

Themeatpack

Easy to use, and easy to see the results.

Guided

We started diving into Facebook Advertising early this year and were seeing little to no success. Why, because we don't understand it and we don't have the budget have the budget to be able to afford someone who would.

Enter - Shoelace. Every month we are spending more and more with Facebook because we are seeing awesome returns. I don't think about it or touch it - so obviously it is working great. It really is on Autopilot besides a few emails every so often from my account manager who offers relevant feedback and guidance.

Khanscope

I have been using this App for a while now, and lately, it has begun to show it's real value, as I have implemented more of its powerful features. Highly recommend this product. The developers and team are responsive to inquiries and emails as well. Kudos folks for a job well done.

Shieldtechcompany

Holy fuck what the fuck! You guys have 100% hands fucking down got to get this.

It's so fucking cool. They got like people to message you and look at your stuff for you and help you out. Nancy and Florent were extremely helpful!!! Thank you!!

Part of the optimization is that they go through and help you out and it will help!

One of the best apps I could ever download for any store I own that runs facebook ads.

Evolvebeauty

We have seen an impressive ROI on Shoelace all with very little admin overhead. Highly recommended!

Smart Polish Pro Australia

Great app and has generated a positive ROI so far. DPA's are essential for retargeting so it's great to have it automated. The support team is also very responsive and have helped a lot in tweaking the ads when they start to underperform or issues arise. Highly recommended.

Would suggest some improvements to reporting to segregate conversions that happen from other ads that are running on the same account.