Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace | Reviews

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Windowshopcafe

Very happy - this app has more than paid for its first month in the trial timeframe. Super excited to continue our journey with Shoelace!

Catlover365

Already brought in a couple extra hundred dollars in just a few days and was super simple to setup. Support has been fast to help with any issues as well. Definitely loving the app so far!

Boylerpf

I've used other retargeting apps but none compare to shoelace! Immediate rollout of ads and already seeing a great ROI. Any questions were immediately answered although I didn't have many as they take care of everything! Highly recommend to anyone wanting to retarget and super affordable!

Lion Feet Sneakers

Very nice app! Does require a lot of time, and does most the work for you. 5 star service as well :)

Thehistorylist

Easy to implement, with helpful staff.

We've made our money back on this and have decided to spend more, both on the service (at a higher tier) and on the advertising.

Ragingmammoth

Awesome App! We have seen a 640% return on investment since starting.

Outdooraction

Superb, Shoelace has delivered an excellent return on investment, it takes virtually no work form our team to maintain and manage and has continued to deliver us retargeted sales.

Studio Blooming

Works great! Low investment and high ROI (720%)!!

An Uplifted Day

It works! After installing Shoelace for over 2 months, I received $1800+ in sales with ad spend of $32 from this app alone. You need to give it time to work and email their team periodically to ask if they have feedback on improving your campaigns. If you’re able to drive the right initial traffic (who are FB users) to the right product, and have a website that’s already converting, Shoelace is a no-brainer and a very good investment for your business.

Some people say you could easily set this up yourself without using an app but I know it’ll take me ages and my time is better spent doing something else. This thing takes about 10 minutes to install and you’re good to go.

Also support is great and that’s another thing you’re paying for – guidance and advice from re-targeting experts. I also like that they're constantly thinking up new and interesting ideas like the FOMO integration and Journeys. This sets it apart from other similar services in my opinion. I would highly recommend it!

Shades On Point

Shoelace is great! Very impressive ROI and super easy to use! Highly recommend!