Facebook & Google Strategies

Facebook & Google Strategies

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Edge Mobility System

I can't recommend this app enough! In only a few short months, Retargeting on Autopilot by Shoelace has turned a little under $1000 in ads into over $19000 in profit!

Horriblenoise

Great app. Extremely easy to set up, and customer success team is extremely responsive even during BFCM and did something pretty quirky for us. Recommend.

Healthyskoop 2

With the amount of app's that are available for retargeting we are a hard sell and demand results. Shoelace has been outstanding to work with and the results have been fantastic! We have been getting a 10x ROI -vs- 3-4 with other companies.

Verclare Boutique

This is by far the best shopify app I have found! Customer service is amazing and the results I get from retargeting has been great! Def worth the $!

Royal Mermaid

***UPDATE**
Turns out there was a glitch in my account and Reza has been extremely helpful in helping me get this resolved. Stellar customer service by this team. I am very excited to get up and running with them. Thank you Reza!
***UPDATE**

I've had this app for over a month and have had hundreds of visitors but it has only picked up on 20 and has yet to begin a campaign for my site. Fix this and I'll re-install and update my review.

Not Yet Tracked Out

I only recently had this app installed in my store, but I'm already getting results! Customer service has been EXCELLENT, helping to tailor the app to my store's needs since I have sale and rental products. Exciting that this is just the beginning and the app is supposed to get BETTER over time! Thanks Shoelace! :)

Textualtees

Had a problem and they fixed it very fast. CEO is very active in responding to customers. Giving Shoelace another shot.

It Really Works Vitamins

Absolutely thrilled! Spent $36 so far and made a 4 figure profit- the results have really blown us away!

Still Berners

I've used Shoelace for almost 2 months and I can say it's been the best app investment I've made. I'm consistently getting over 300% return on the investment and over 15% conversions on clicks on the ads. This is the most effective ad campaign that I have. The customer service is outstanding, honest, timely, and responsive. They won't recommend spending more money unless they can show that you'll get more return for your money. Their system is very sophisticated and effective. I highly recommend them to anyone. Give them a try. You won't regret it!

Joe
www.stillberners.com

The Diy Gang Store

Not got around to using it completely yet, but it looks simple enough