Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Global Gym Wear

Don't belive what the app tells you, ours has said it's made £2954 in sales (last 30 days) retuning 768 cutomers for a spend of £450... thats pretty crap as a return goes... but here's the bad news, when you look at google analytics the truth comes out... Shoelace only got us two sales (yes only two). what a ripping off scam it is... don't trust their data at all.

Bello Babies

They just making campaign and leave it until you realise you lose money. So then making a new campaign with the same result. Waste of money and time. Expected more from ''experts''.

Balilene

Review Update: Got ad account banned twice in a row for using their service.

Gracehats

waited 2 weeks to get audience went from 0 to 1000 to 200
all of a sudden back to 100 and they started to Bill and said we are waiting

Giftsgrabber

Downloaded it 3 weeks ago. Can't get it to work.
Saying to enter my credit card details so I click the button and it directs me to a page where it says my credit card is valid and everything is set up.
Ive lost hundreds of dollars, maybe thousands. Wrote to support and still haven't heard anything back from them. Going to download retargetApp again as that was very easy to use and the support was always quick

Ania Voss

Impossible to have an answer from support. Yesterday someone contacts me to solve my issue after a few hours but mainly to asked me to remove the bad comment. He apologizes that are having to much traffic and are saturated and today again, no answer. I can't work like this. I'll remove this comment when my app is fully working and support keep answering on time.

1 3 Next