Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Archipelago

This app has been phenomenal in growing our retargeting audience and sales. As a startup with a small team, this app is definitely easy to use, engaging and integrates well with our ESP! I highly recommend!

Riff Raff & Co

The Shoelace team has been great. Responsive and easy to communicate with. Results have been great.

9FIVE Eyewear

We've been using Shoelace for awhile now and have no complaints! The app is seamless to install, easy to navigate, and the Shoelace staff is very helpful! Shoutout Cynthia for managing our account and making sure we are maximizing our retargeting program.

MINIMALE ANIMALE

Super easy app to use! They have simple retargeting ads or you can submit your own creative - The team is very helpful,responsive and patient when explaining things.

Prendas Ciclismo

I have been happily using Shoelace now for close to a year.

Whilst the app itself is very good, with some recently introduced improvements, it has been the interaction with the members of the support team that has meant this app will remain installed on our site.

I was pleased with the initial onboarding process, which resulted in a customer order within 24 hours, but I've been most impressed with my ad-hoc queries along the way.

I run an SME and don't have a huge amount of time spare, but every time I ask a question, I get a meaningful answer often with numerous helpful suggestions.

Recommended.

Goose Creek Candle

We have been extremely successful with this app. I highly recommend it. We have been doing Facebook for years and this is a real game changer. Highly, highly recommend.

One Tree Planted

We're seeing some great results with the Shoelace journeys plan so far. The customer support team has been exceptional in getting us onboarded and troubleshooting some pesky Facebook issues in the beginning, and now we're on a roll. Retargeting is an essential component of our marketing strategy and Shoelace provides a great way to share intuitive content that resonates with our audience.

mini mioche

Super easy to use, simple integration and with a great support team from setting up/integration to launch. It's definitely made managing our ads a lot more streamlined (especially as a small team) and have enabled us to focus on other channels with confidence that our FB/IG ads are performing efficiently and effectively.

Budgy Smuggler AU

Huge fan.
It's made the retargeting of our website visitors so easy.
The creative process is also super simple and very effective.

ESTHER & CO.

Shoelace is a super effective app that is not only easy to use, but has all the features to help you achieve amazing results. Since working with Shoelace we have had amazing results almost instantly. The team behind the app have also been extremely helpful when assisting us set up campaigns.