Facebook & Google Strategies

Facebook & Google Strategies

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Summerties

Great App! Very helpful for retargeting!

SummerTies
www.SummerTies.com

Just Riding Premium

This has been essential to our business! It would be awesome if you started to offer retargeting with google and not just facebook, we would definitely pay a fixed consultancy fee to set this up for us and ongoing fees as well..

Partserv

These guys are awesome. Reza responds ridiculously fast to every question, but honestly it's such an intuitive app we rarely have any. The only reason I know the name "Reza" is because we get check ins frequently to make sure things are running smoothly and that they're making us money---which they definitely are! This is a must have app!

Wine Stash

Absolutely Amazing, can highly recommend!! Works out so much easier then running your own Adwords campaigns. Now that I'm using Shoelace I'm spending less and getting better results!

Colibricanada

So far so good! I've only been using it for one week, but has increased my orders and I love that I can see on the dashboard exactly how effective the ads are.

Fanfaire

Having Shoelace in 2 of my other stores has increased my conversions via retargeting through the roof. A great app and a fantastic support team to get you going. You NEED Shoelace if you have a serious Shopify store!

Uptownmale

so far so good..update in a few months..

Thanks From,
www.uptownmale.com
Men's Modern Clothing Boutique

Watermans

LOVE IT - see it in action here https://WatermansHair.com

Zennbrae

Great retargeting app - even better support IMO

David Crighton

I LOVE SHOELACE. This #Toronto based company (so is #DavidCrighton_Art) takes all the pain out of retargetting in Facebook. Gone are the endless hours of clicking and wondering why the image won't load, how to target it, what are all the things I'm supposed to do again? and you're just left with the endless "too much text" problem. Finally I'm getting FB Conversions! Thanks SHOELACE!!!