Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace | Reviews

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Stomagearshield

Unless you are already an expert at Facebook marketing, you need to use this. Like others, I wasted a l lot of money trying to figure it out on my own. Trust me, Shoelace is more effective and cheaper than doing it yourself or hiring someone else. Not only do I have a great ROI in my first 30 days, but I have customers coming back to the site and buying that I would have lost in the past.

Tristin Elizabeth Llc

I was skeptical of this at first, i have spent a ton of money on facebook ads with little return. This was incredibly easy to use, it gave me a recommended budget ( which was affordable ) and I am seeing conversions and more views right away!
www.shoptristin.com
I would love if they added an app for pinterest :)

Mynk

As a growing business it's really hard to find time to create great ads that can drive traffic back and turn into sales. We've tried doing our own Facebook Ads and even using platforms like Adroll, but what we liked about Shoelace is the fact that it takes away all the time and effort required to make engaging, high converting ads, and their support team is there to help us optimize our ads, and ensure we are doing well.

Nancy is great and so is the rest of the Shoelace team, thanks for all of the help and looking forward to new features coming down the road. Keep up the great work!

Myexportleftovers

App works like a charm. Support is fabulous. No hassle to go through creating a data feed or creating a catalog at facebook. Everything is automated. Dashboard provides valuable information about how the retargeting is working.

Popovleather

Amazing support and some awesome things coming in the pipeline :) Shoelace has made our store a lot of money! If you're not retargeting, you're throwing money away. WAY beyond worth the monthly fee. Go for it!

Wind Charmer

Shoelace was highly recommended to me from another Shopify store owner and we couldn't be more delighted with the app. It's fairly simple to get started and the team is extremely helpful. We have found this app to create more traffic back to our store compared to Facebook or Instagram ads.

Akselection

Shoelace is simply the best retargeting solution available on Shopify. The results are immediate, and the support is amazing. We saw over 6X return on investment only within the trial period. Highly recommended for the results and for the superb support you get.

Frostguard

I'm a big fan. The product works great, but equally as important is the service. Head and shoulders above any other app I've installed. There are smart people behind this company. They were prepared with Facebook Journey Marketing from the onset and quickly proposed on point ads to take advantage of this new feature. Best app I've installed.

Spiritofdrini

I love this app, its super simple and does exactly what it advertises, and the support is second to none, they analyzed our campaign after a few weeks and contacted us about possible improvements with copy, targeting and more, could not be happier :)

Motheringearthlings

We got instant results and sales from Shoelace. My only regret is not discovering it sooner!