Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Frostguard

I'm a big fan. The product works great, but equally as important is the service. Head and shoulders above any other app I've installed. There are smart people behind this company. They were prepared with Facebook Journey Marketing from the onset and quickly proposed on point ads to take advantage of this new feature. Best app I've installed.

Spiritofdrini

I love this app, its super simple and does exactly what it advertises, and the support is second to none, they analyzed our campaign after a few weeks and contacted us about possible improvements with copy, targeting and more, could not be happier :)

Motheringearthlings

We got instant results and sales from Shoelace. My only regret is not discovering it sooner!

Yay Sunshine

The staff at Shoelace are awesome! They are totally dedicated to finding a solution or workaround to any issue that may arise and they are super responsive. They are also very proactive when making suggestions for optimising your campaign. The app itself is great! Worth every penny, we were very confused about how to set up a tracking pixel to get retargeting to work and the app takes all the difficulty and thinking out of it. Definitely recommend!

Telicfootwear

We recently joined Shopify and this app was recommended by our Dev. It's great. Love love love. Sweet way to diversify our marketing budget and it is more efficient than any other app we've used so far.

Sparrow Studioz

One week into our free trial and these results speak for themselves.
Total Ad Spend - $34.61
Returned to Website - 90
Product Views - 742
Add To Carts - 73
Purchases - 16
Total Sales - $1,553.79

Hamopride

This app is worth every penny!! About a week after we installed it and opted to the free plan as a starting point, we received 3 conversions. So far so good! We just upgraded it to a paid plan so hoping for even better results.

Hellowellness

We haven't yet fully used this app but installed it at www.hellowellness.co.uk having read many positive reviews. Looking forward to getting it up and running

Altair Beauty

4 people returned to website from Dynamic product ad.
3 out of 4 purchased.
$76 from those 3 purchases.
$1.33 in ad spend

I'm only on the 2nd day of my free trial period and I'd say this app is Amazing. Wish I would have installed sooner. With only ~50 - 100 daily visitors to my site, I'd say this is a home run.

Whtshirtmakers Com

Another App that claims to be from FREE but only once you sign up you find it isn't at all