Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Waterfield Designs

The Shoelace team does a superb job of working with customers and soliciting feedback. The Mailchimp-Shoelace integration is a great example of how Reza and crew continue to help merchants improve and simplify their re-targeting efforts. We now have a better and more integrated approach to our e-mail campaigns, knowing that all recipients will be served a FB ad once a newsletter goes out. This really makes our job so much easier.

Biozkin

Team is very helpful and responsive! very happy with their services :)

Edge Mobility System

I can't recommend this app enough! In only a few short months, Retargeting on Autopilot by Shoelace has turned a little under $1000 in ads into over $19000 in profit!

Horriblenoise

Great app. Extremely easy to set up, and customer success team is extremely responsive even during BFCM and did something pretty quirky for us. Recommend.

Healthyskoop 2

With the amount of app's that are available for retargeting we are a hard sell and demand results. Shoelace has been outstanding to work with and the results have been fantastic! We have been getting a 10x ROI -vs- 3-4 with other companies.

Verclare Boutique

This is by far the best shopify app I have found! Customer service is amazing and the results I get from retargeting has been great! Def worth the $!

Royal Mermaid

***UPDATE**
Turns out there was a glitch in my account and Reza has been extremely helpful in helping me get this resolved. Stellar customer service by this team. I am very excited to get up and running with them. Thank you Reza!
***UPDATE**

I've had this app for over a month and have had hundreds of visitors but it has only picked up on 20 and has yet to begin a campaign for my site. Fix this and I'll re-install and update my review.

Not Yet Tracked Out

I only recently had this app installed in my store, but I'm already getting results! Customer service has been EXCELLENT, helping to tailor the app to my store's needs since I have sale and rental products. Exciting that this is just the beginning and the app is supposed to get BETTER over time! Thanks Shoelace! :)

Textualtees

Had a problem and they fixed it very fast. CEO is very active in responding to customers. Giving Shoelace another shot.

Camille Beckman

This company stands behind there product, and the ease of use, and customer support reflect that.