Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace | Reviews

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Yay Sunshine

The staff at Shoelace are awesome! They are totally dedicated to finding a solution or workaround to any issue that may arise and they are super responsive. They are also very proactive when making suggestions for optimising your campaign. The app itself is great! Worth every penny, we were very confused about how to set up a tracking pixel to get retargeting to work and the app takes all the difficulty and thinking out of it. Definitely recommend!

Telicfootwear

We recently joined Shopify and this app was recommended by our Dev. It's great. Love love love. Sweet way to diversify our marketing budget and it is more efficient than any other app we've used so far.

Sparrow Studioz

One week into our free trial and these results speak for themselves.
Total Ad Spend - $34.61
Returned to Website - 90
Product Views - 742
Add To Carts - 73
Purchases - 16
Total Sales - $1,553.79

Hamopride

This app is worth every penny!! About a week after we installed it and opted to the free plan as a starting point, we received 3 conversions. So far so good! We just upgraded it to a paid plan so hoping for even better results.

Hellowellness

We haven't yet fully used this app but installed it at www.hellowellness.co.uk having read many positive reviews. Looking forward to getting it up and running

Altair Beauty

4 people returned to website from Dynamic product ad.
3 out of 4 purchased.
$76 from those 3 purchases.
$1.33 in ad spend

I'm only on the 2nd day of my free trial period and I'd say this app is Amazing. Wish I would have installed sooner. With only ~50 - 100 daily visitors to my site, I'd say this is a home run.

Whtshirtmakers Com

Another App that claims to be from FREE but only once you sign up you find it isn't at all

Waterfield Designs

The Shoelace team does a superb job of working with customers and soliciting feedback. The Mailchimp-Shoelace integration is a great example of how Reza and crew continue to help merchants improve and simplify their re-targeting efforts. We now have a better and more integrated approach to our e-mail campaigns, knowing that all recipients will be served a FB ad once a newsletter goes out. This really makes our job so much easier.

Biozkin

Team is very helpful and responsive! very happy with their services :)

Edge Mobility System

I can't recommend this app enough! In only a few short months, Retargeting on Autopilot by Shoelace has turned a little under $1000 in ads into over $19000 in profit!