Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

The Diy Gang Store

Not got around to using it completely yet, but it looks simple enough

Sage Candles

This app has been working wonders for us! More than 10X return on investment so far. So happy we gave it a shot and I highly recommend it.

-kim

Islandjay

Doesn't get any better than Shoelace. As someone who spends welling to five figures per month on regular targeted FB ads, I did not want to add dynamic ads to my workload. But, I knew I needed dynamic ad retargeting.

Shoelace took care of this for me. They worked with me, understood my business, and made it happen. Their service fee is well worth it to take this part of the workload off my plate. Plus the fact that they use my FB ad account means I can see all my data and control my dynamic ad spend.

6 Star service and company.
Jason
IslandJay.com

Belly Bands

By far the best move I made with my ecommerce store. www.bellybands.com.au Installing the app has increased my revenue by double as it brings back customers who were already interested in our products. Set up was super easy, the app layout is great and the support has been outstanding. I would highly recommend it. So thankful to have found it. Great Job!

Paperdoll416

Shoelace is an amazing app. We highly recommend using it if re-targeting works in your on-line model. So far Shoelace as contributed 33% of our online sales with an ad spend of under 4%.

Highly recommended,

Mia Melon.com

Bikini Luxe Swim

The customer service is incredible, if you are looking for a way to boost your sales by retargettng across Facebook, Instagram, and they are now in Beta with Pinterest advertising. Very cutting edge stuff.

We have tried almost every retargeting company and service out there and have been extremely happy with not only the level of service but also the competency. It is not uncommon for one of the founders to jump on the live chat at 4am in the morning to help solve a problem or add a suggestion for a creative.

For us we sell mostly bikinis and swimwear but have been making a move to sell more Women's fashion at Bikini Luxe. Being able to retarget our customers on the other visual and social media platforms has been a very effective sales tool.

The swimwear and designer swimsuit business is extremely competitive as are most Ecommerce businesses retargeting your customers is appealing to a customer that is already way down the sales funnel and is almost ready to buy.

Candice

Women's Swim and Luxury Fashion

One Tiny Tribe

Don't even think twice - this app is worth it's money in FB ads :))

Seriously though, we've have amazing results and the customer service is top notch.

Five thumbs up for Shoelace!

100 Pure

Shoelaces strength has been the ability to think out of the box and innovate how Ads are presented to customers. Where other ad agency mainly focuses on commissions of ad spend, Shoelace focus on the return on investment on your ad spend.

Shoelace Journeys(Personal Favorite) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 6 Stars! ==>

Journeys campaign has been really successful as it re-enforces our branding after a customer leave our site without converting. Customer will be served on brand ads such as blog post, in season trends, user generated content. The biggest benefit of this ad is optimizing the ad not to show to a customer who already converted. ROI has been through the roof.

December 16, 2016, to March 9, 2017
Total ad spend: $16,261.38
1 Day View/Click =>
Order Revenue from ad: $212,155.64
Order count from ad: 2931
ROI from ad: 1204% or 12.04x

Email Retargeting ==>

We switch to MailChimp from Klaviyo for the Shoelace => Mailchimp integration. Shoelace has taught us to take advantage of our mailing list since customer tends to forget to visit our store after opening our newsletter. This ensures our customer are reminded to come back to us when the are on Facebook/Instagram.It’s really great how they automatically grab image assets our MailChimp account and serving the same thing on Facebook/Instagram Ad. This automation has saved our Creative team great amount of hours! We like to start our Shoelace email retargeting campaign 2 days after a newsletter is sent out. Our ROI has been really good with this campaign as this will make sure no stone is unturned!

Black Friday 2016 MailChimp Campaign
Total ad spend: $11,662.46
1 Day View/Click =>
Order Revenue: $72,312.37
Order count from ad: 774
ROI from ad: 520% or 5.2x

Stuff We Need

I'm really liking this app. I wasn't too sure on the facebook ads set up and had dabbled a little without much success that I could tell. I installed the Shoelace autopilot and then had to wait until I had 100 tracked visitors which also seemed impossible at the time lol. I kept checking and they asked if I'd like to start a campaign with just 60 tracked visitors so i thought it can't hurt.

So I set up for $5.00 a day, which is ongoing. I can say I was nervous about this money as I don;t have a lot to spare. I set it to work and just checked back now and again. I wasn't seeing much activity and it got to just 4 returns to the website a few days in and i was beginning to doubt my decision.

Then I got a $54.00 sale and I checked the shoelace app and it had come from there. I was very happy. It proved it was working. I like that it keeps me in the faces of those who have proven to be interested without me spamming them about the store all the time.

Very happy overall and the support is great if you need it for set up etc.

Kabi Bottle

The team from Shoelace is amazing, I was referred by a friend and can't say how much easier it's made managing and re-targeting my products to the appropriate audience. Now I've got more time to focus on the other core functions of the business.