Facebook & Google Strategies

Facebook & Google Strategies

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Theaccessorybarn

I only started using this in the last 6 weeks and already I have had a lot of extra sales - easy to read dashboard. Super easy to install and the staff are really helpful and quick to respond. If you haven't tried retargeting before give this app a go - I had tried another one a while back and this is by far the better app to have!

Soco Fragrance

The app is great, but it's the customer service that makes it really special. Nancy is so on her game with catching errors and working with you to make sure your ads are working. Plus, she's so friendly. It really makes an already effortless and super intuitive app a pleasure to use.

Miista 4

Shoelace is super easy to use. On top of that their customer service is excellent as they always reply fast with a solution.

Deal Man

Awesome responsive team full of great ideas. Retargeting is fantastic and pays for itself many many many times over.

Saleplace

The ROI on retargeting is amazing and with Shoelace, it's so simple. It's the easiest money you'll ever make.

Tee Shirt Galaxy

Thank you so much for all your help. I mainly talked to David who helped anytime I had a question! Great customer service, and a well put together company. They get the job done.

- Christine

Investin

Very smart guys and very good customer service. One to watch in 2016!

Atomic Jane Clothing

This is everything the other reviews say it is. The proof is in the numbers. We spent 69.00 from 1/01 through 1/07 and received total sales on this app of $741.00. Every week that we've been with them, approx 4 weeks now, we've seen these kinds of returns. We've now increased the ad spend and look forward to even more returns. Finally, customer support is over the top. All of our message are answered very very quickly and these guys will also jump onto a call if need be. Superb in every aspect of their business and their performance. Thank you Reza!!

Flypedals

I was referred to this retargeting app a few weeks ago - they take the hassle out of setup by creating the ads for your based on best selling products, and also auto-optimize the campings. My most recent campaign yielded $683 in revenue from $41 in spend. Try it!

-Bryan

Bold Betties

Very user friendly and thoughtful app! Great for non-technical store owners like myself.