Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Zennbrae

Great retargeting app - even better support IMO

David Crighton

I LOVE SHOELACE. This #Toronto based company (so is #DavidCrighton_Art) takes all the pain out of retargetting in Facebook. Gone are the endless hours of clicking and wondering why the image won't load, how to target it, what are all the things I'm supposed to do again? and you're just left with the endless "too much text" problem. Finally I'm getting FB Conversions! Thanks SHOELACE!!!

Yournextquilt Com

I started the "free trial" there is no free here, they ask for your credit card and to start paying, then the fees are very high for what looks like a very primitive and limited product

Digital Supply Usa

Excellent product and excellent customer service! 5 Stars!

Your Connection Destination

Great customer service along with a great app. Couldn;t have asked for more. Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com

The Natural Citizen

This app has made retargeting a breeze. Customer service is excellent. I highly recommend!

Alley Rae Apparel

Super quick and easy installation. Wonderful customer service. They are very fast at responding to any questions that I've had. Very informative dashboard that shows you how much you've spent, how many visitors you've received from your ad, views, purchases and total sales. The best part are the RESULTS! I have received almost 300 purchases using this app with very low ad spend in comparison to the revenue that was generated. Highly recommend.

Urbanroyalty

it doesn't get much more simple than this. install, pick a daily budget and let shoelace do the work. if you have any questions Reza is always there with the answers. excellent customer service!

Shine Mirrors Aus

This is our experience with Shoelace:
- Already had a few sales in the first couple of weeks thanks to Shoelace, with very little ad spend on Facebook retargeting, and with no effort on our end apart from installing the app and creating our message.
- Very helpful personalised customer service and they go the extra mile to show us how the app works to our benefit.
- Always responsive to messages and show they care and interested in us succeeding with our campaigns.
- Great intuitive interface and simple to use.
- Really like the auto campaign suggestions.

Thank you Shoelace team especially to Reza and Nancy who have helped us get set up and settled with the software. I look forward to more sales coming from Shoelace as I create more campaigns from it.

Regards,