Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Bananabed

I LOVE THE FACT THAT THIS IS NOT JUST AN APP!!!

Such great personal and quality service nothing else like Shoelace in Shopify not to this high of a standard anyway!

I have been tried every single marketing app over the last 3 months and I've finally stopped looking :)

Mrdog

The customer service its amazing, same with the customer support, I have messed up my facebook ads accounts and they helped me fix that, install shoelace again and get it to work.

As for the audiences they create and the ads, they are very very well thought, we just started but I am sure they will work wonders!!

Maitrephilippe

Very good app that pay for itself from the beginning. Forget marketing agencies and go with Shoelace. Easy and effective.

Kayakproshop

We have seen a tremendous return on investment with shoelace. Very easy installation and integration. They have been responsive and helpful when fielding questions and concerns. Highly recommended!

Inflatable1

Best retargeting app ever. Made me much money

Perfumedjewelry

discovered Shoelace via Kit - FINALLY A SOLUTION!!! after 3 years of being online and NEVER in that time being able to figure out a data feed (constant errors, just a headache) Shoelace was able to do this for me! it was so easy, quickly installed and integrated with the Facebook pixel. Everybody that does facebook advertising should have shoelace!!!

Proud Being Gay

Highly recommended!
Shoelace has an awesome team, they are ready to advice you and work day and night until you are satisfied. We've had awesome service with them.

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop

Emily Ley

Best customer service around! Even took the time to explain Facebook ad reporting to me. Thank, Reza!

Satchandfable

These guys are fantastic. Their app is easy to use and effective. I could not recommend them enough. If you run an online business you gotta try them.