Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

by Shoelace

Create memorable brand experiences and grow sales

Miista 4

Shoelace is super easy to use. And their customer service is excellent. I tried a similar app but our product images did not display correctly. No such issue with Shoelace. The best part is the ROI. I have had it for three weeks and the ROI is very very good.

If I have one gripe is that their reporting system is too basic. I wan't to keep an eye on impressions, relevance and frequency so that we do not annoy our customers. Shoelace does provide it quickly when you ask, but why not put it in the interface?

Deal Man

Awesome responsive team full of great ideas. Retargeting is fantastic and pays for itself many many many times over.

Saleplace

The ROI on retargeting is amazing and with Shoelace, it's so simple. It's the easiest money you'll ever make.

Tee Shirt Galaxy

Thank you so much for all your help. I mainly talked to David who helped anytime I had a question! Great customer service, and a well put together company. They get the job done.

- Christine

Investin

Very smart guys and very good customer service. One to watch in 2016!

Lara J

Ad performance - Good ROI. We are looking at 2500 - 3000%

Support - Great. Support team usually replies within a day.

Ease of use - Very easy to create ads. No codes needed. No need to create rss feed etc etc.

Backend - As of 19-Jan-2016, backend is still lacking. Ad creation page and analytics page are of different domains. Would be good if they can link up the 2 sections into one backend. Support team did feedback that they are working on providing us a full-fledge backend. Will give it a 5-stars once that is done.

Atomic Jane Clothing

This is everything the other reviews say it is. The proof is in the numbers. We spent 69.00 from 1/01 through 1/07 and received total sales on this app of $741.00. Every week that we've been with them, approx 4 weeks now, we've seen these kinds of returns. We've now increased the ad spend and look forward to even more returns. Finally, customer support is over the top. All of our message are answered very very quickly and these guys will also jump onto a call if need be. Superb in every aspect of their business and their performance. Thank you Reza!!

Seedles

*** Updated Jan 7th, 2016 ***
I spoke with David Berglas, one of the founders of Shoelace, over the phone tonight. He heard me out and apologized for the poor experience. He's a great guy and I believe I offered some solid feedback for how they can improve the app.

I am a unique user and had a bad experience, but many of their users are seeing great results.

He admitted they need to improve the statistics on their backend as far as reporting as well as monitor the ad-spend more closely to determine whether ads are converting or not. He also mentioned they were advertising for the products we had that were sold out, which they will fix and improve in the future.

I'm hoping all issues get fixed because this would be a great app for a majority of shopify owners when 100% complete! I look forward to updating my rating to a higher rating when I test again in the next few months.

*** Previous Rating ***
I'm changing my rating from 1-startLet me preface this by saying I'm a serial entrepreneur and I specialize in marketing. I've also used other retargeting software like Perfect Audience, Adroll, and FB retargeting ads.

Shoelace markets as being "retargeting on autopilot". This is 100% true, except for the fact that the "auto" in autopilot is likely drunk, has a low IQ, and poor communication skills. I viewed the ads they created on my behalf through a secondary FB account, and they weren't very convincing from a buyers perspective. They were plain, simple, and didn't set the product out from any of the rest of the advertisements.

There is also LITTLE to NO CONTROL over the ad software, so you don't get to choose when your ads are showing or who they are showing to for how long.

This software also attributes any sale that happens after someone clicks one of their ads to their software ... this is poor statistics because just because they clicked on the ad, doesn't mean that convinced them to buy. It could be they were already planning to buy, and saw the ad as an easy link back to your site. This causes Shoelace to boast that it is having a bigger impact than it really is.

Lastly, Shoelace didn't work for the first 15 days I had it installed. I had to email customer support several times for things to start working. They also have statistics on the backend that do not properly track or report costs so there is no way to see why your ads are costing so much. We had 405 visits to our website as a result of their ads and that cost us $260 ... which is 64 cents per click, a lot compared to other platforms.

Flypedals

I was referred to this retargeting app a few weeks ago - they take the hassle out of setup by creating the ads for your based on best selling products, and also auto-optimize the campings. My most recent campaign yielded $683 in revenue from $41 in spend. Try it!

-Bryan

Bold Betties

Very user friendly and thoughtful app! Great for non-technical store owners like myself.