Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

by Shoelace

Create memorable brand experiences and grow sales

Riot Society Clothing

Shoelace is a great app and the people working behind the accounts have been extremely helpful. From small to big stores, they have all the resources to help you get results. No other retargeting app operates on the level they do with a hybrid between automation and in-house.

If you want great results with more time spent in other places of your business, Shoelace is the way to go.

SKINGRAFT

Great set it and forget it tool for your native platform retargeting needs. Response time and access to account managers is top notch. Excellent resource for Shopify merchants who don't have the budget for digital agencies.

Taula Pte Ltd

The biggest problem with the app is how it hijacks your FB ad account. The second we installed it on our Shopify store with our FB pixel ID, it somehow demoted the admin access rights for us as the owner and we lost control of our ability to manage our ad campaigns, costing us $3K above and beyond our preliminary $1K ad budget. Facebook would keep rejecting our ad change publishing, saying we do not have sufficient access rights. That is just ridiculous for an app to circumvent control. It took us a while to realize what was going on, initially thinking it was some bug. This is the second time that we've had problems with Shoelace. Before it ran it's own Pixel ID and that caused us to lose all Google tracking data of site visitors. Be very careful before you install this app and realize that it's goal is to take complete control upon installation.

STIVALI

Recently got it. For what I have seen it seems like a great app; although, there is not much to say yet objectively as I have not used it fully yet.

Soleil Blue

Update, I've been working with one of their team experts. She has been very helpful and checks in with me weekly with updates and ideas to improve my ad performance. My experience has improved a lot since my last review.

I installed the app a few months ago. I have not had much success with it and I really question their reporting of the retargeting sales results. I recently asked their team to make a bid adjustment to my ads. They wrote me back: "I would suggest upgrading to our Pro plan as we've discontinued the Standard plan and are only offering very minimal support to our customers who have chosen to stay on it."

This is the first time I have asked them for any assistance since installing the app. I had no idea that my plan was discontinued or that I was no longer eligible for basic customer support. Why do they think it's okay to discontinue support for a service that I have been paying for every month? Doesn't make sense to me. They must have so many customers - they don't even care if they lose our business. Not impressed at all. Poor communication. Uninstalling it this month.

437 SWIMWEAR

Shopify is great for getting started with retargeting. The team was very helpful setting up and running successful campaigns for us!

Muurvulling.nl

Retargetting on autopilot is exactly what it does. Perfect app with good revenue. The team always thinks with you to make your ads even better.

ricemandi

Shoelace have simply surpassed our expectation, Great work team. Thanks for the tremendous support...

Winternational.co.uk

Used this app to increase sales.

Spent in region of £800 on ads and earned nearly £37,000 over the course of one year (does not include fees to Searchanise)

No brainer for us and stopped us wasting money by spending ineffectively.

We're very happy and looking forward to working more with this team.

OnlinePharmacy

Unlike many apps, Shoelace actually produces results. Our store got a €10 return for every €1 spent on retargeting. That's really impressive, no other marketing tool gave us those results. It took a while for our store to get the 1,000 customers to start a campaign which was frustrating but when we did, it really took off. Keep up the good work.