Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

9FIVE Eyewear

We've been using Shoelace for awhile now and have no complaints! The app is seamless to install, easy to navigate, and the Shoelace staff is very helpful! Shoutout Cynthia for managing our account and making sure we are maximizing our retargeting program.

MINIMALE ANIMALE

Super easy app to use! They have simple retargeting ads or you can submit your own creative - The team is very helpful,responsive and patient when explaining things.

Prendas Ciclismo

I have been happily using Shoelace now for close to a year.

Whilst the app itself is very good, with some recently introduced improvements, it has been the interaction with the members of the support team that has meant this app will remain installed on our site.

I was pleased with the initial onboarding process, which resulted in a customer order within 24 hours, but I've been most impressed with my ad-hoc queries along the way.

I run an SME and don't have a huge amount of time spare, but every time I ask a question, I get a meaningful answer often with numerous helpful suggestions.

Recommended.

Goose Creek Candle

We have been extremely successful with this app. I highly recommend it. We have been doing Facebook for years and this is a real game changer. Highly, highly recommend.

Viv and Ollie

Can't install, I'd love to give it try. Hope they address some of the issues they are having. Seems like a great concept.

August 8, 2019

Hi there,

We'd love to get you started with Shoelace! We tried to connect with you directly but can’t find you in our system. Please reach out to us anytime at support@shoelace.com. We'd be happy to do a screenshare to help you get fully onboarded. We look forward to working with you :)

ProHorse

The app has been working great for us (easy to setup for store owners that are beginners in retargeting).
HOWEVER SHoelace recently turned off and then turned on all of our ads. So ALL OF OUR SOCIAL PROOF ON OUR ADS IS GONE. Weve spent hundreds of dollars to get lots of happy customers liking and commenting on our posts. and now we have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. I do not recommend this app.

August 8, 2019

Hi there,

We’re glad that you saw good results with the app! It looks like our system automatically updated the Facebook campaign name as a product improvement and this caused Facebook to refresh the entire ad. Any change like this (impacting ad name, copy, creative) will cause Facebook to refresh the ad, removing likes and comments. Unfortunately, the refresh is not something we can control and is standard practice for Facebook. It definitely wasn’t our intention to remove the social proof from the Shoelace campaign, and we always seek client approval prior to making creative changes on your behalf.

We’d be happy to support you in getting your Shoelace retargeting back up and running! Please reach out to support@shoelace.com and we’d be happy to get you started again :)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Brand Corner

My 14 day free trial started today after I authorised an ad. Which Shoelace promptly emailed me saying my free trial will also end today. No one I can get hold of on customer support, email facebook. So I'm leaving this review in the hopes I get a response to extend my free trial to actually test the app.

July 30, 2019

Hi there 👋,

Apologies for your experience when you first installed the app - we certainly didn't intend for that to happen! Please note, the auto-email that you received with the trial start and end dates matching was indeed a glitch, and our developers are working to resolve this issue. Your full 14-day free trial in fact began once your first campaign was launched, as this error was in the email only.

It looks like you had originally contacted our us outside of our operating hours, but we're very happy to let you know our customer success team were able to reach back out to you within two hours of your initial request, sharing details about the email error as well as informing you about our extra extension of your trial. 😊

It looks like you’ve since set a campaign live (congrats! 🙌), so please do let us know if you have any questions at all on this or anything else by emailing us at support@shoelace.com.

Happy retargeting,

One Tree Planted

We're seeing some great results with the Shoelace journeys plan so far. The customer support team has been exceptional in getting us onboarded and troubleshooting some pesky Facebook issues in the beginning, and now we're on a roll. Retargeting is an essential component of our marketing strategy and Shoelace provides a great way to share intuitive content that resonates with our audience.

mini mioche

Super easy to use, simple integration and with a great support team from setting up/integration to launch. It's definitely made managing our ads a lot more streamlined (especially as a small team) and have enabled us to focus on other channels with confidence that our FB/IG ads are performing efficiently and effectively.

MakeupObsession

they make you sign up and ask a lot of questions and in the end the only choice they give you is paying between 75 and 1500$. At least for me it was impossible to get a trial or a demo before choosing to pay. >Very poor customer experience. I am happy to pay for a great product that creates value but that is what you should show me first... Fortunately most competitors have a much better mindset...

June 16, 2019

Hi There 👋
Sorry to hear about your experience with us so far. Please note that our Automations ($79/mo) & Journey ($499/mo) plans both come with a 14-days free trial, allowing you to test Shoelace risk-free. We do ask for a credit card during sign up but you'll not be charged if you decide not to stay with Shoelace after the trial period. We'd be happy to show you a demo. Please email us at support@shoelace.com to put something on the calendar 😊 Talk soon.