Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

OnlinePharmacy

Unlike many apps, Shoelace actually produces results. Our store got a €10 return for every €1 spent on retargeting. That's really impressive, no other marketing tool gave us those results. It took a while for our store to get the 1,000 customers to start a campaign which was frustrating but when we did, it really took off. Keep up the good work.

Renaissance Ribbons

This app was recommended to me, I just signed up and I am in awe with the amazing results: the last 7 days brought a 12.5% ROAS! and as an average for the last 45 days 9.45%. Very responsive customer service too. It is good to check on the ads and requests changes if necessary. Looking forward to the next step!

EQUUS

Great app for getting started in retargeting. Brilliant support from a responsive team. I would love to see it do retargeting on Google Ads!

Fighters Market Europe

An amazing way to re target customers successfully. Serious return on investment on our store, quick and easy customer support via e-mail.

I would definitely recommend using Shoelace.

WP Standard

It's been a good experience with shoelace. The product works and the team is very responsive. Look forward to working more with them.

Machine Head

If you want retargeting for your store without having to dig deep into facebook and instagram adds, this app is a solid choice. Customer support is helpful and responsive making the whole experience much easier than expected.

Marssos

A great retargeting service that's always improving and innovating.
They have exceeded my expectations many times and continue to do so.
Couldn't ask for more.

Sash Bag

We use Shoelace for retargeting and our return on ad spend is always very high. I highly recommend this app - they are absolutely experts. Great customer service and account management as well. Very happy working with them!

CR RanchWear

Love this app! Allows me to automate Facebook retargeting - with no headaches. Great solution to this dilemma!

Wildthings_collectables

Great service and great result for my webshop with this retargeting app. Definitely recommend this to everyone.