Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Madly Wish

This app is great for retargeting ads and bringing customers to our site. Assistance is great and helpful!

Thirty Seconds Out

Shoelace is a must for businesses looking to break into social media advertising, but don't have the bandwidth for tackling tracking pixels, audiences, crunching ROI, etc. We've seen amazing growth in sales since we first started utilizing their services, and the customer support has really helped us keep track of how are spends are doing, and key us into opportunities to capitalize on new ads or ad journeys.

Softlens Queen

Honest review : Thank you for your support in the past few months, and I'm happy with my result. But unfortunately, next month I have decided to stop subscribing for an undetermined time limit because I already have own digital marketing team within my company.

I like to use the shoelace, but I recruit an expert in creating a Facebook ads campaign, so I decided to close my shoelace account.

Thank You for all your support especially for Anthony, Florence, and Nancy. I give you a 5-star review because I like your support.

Maple & Wattle

If you don't have shoelace yet you must install it this instant. I can't believe the amazing difference it has made to my business! Thank you Shoelace!

The customer service is excellent, fast, prompt and so helpful ♥

The Parks Apparel

These guys have done an incredible job and I can't recommend this app enough if you need automated retargeting. They keep you updated and provide consistent recommendations and support. ROAS with retargeting was well over 25x ROAS over the past 2 years and customer service is phenomenal. If you haven't already - download this now.

DirtySouthVintage.com

They helped us as much as they could. We kinda are feeling like ads don't work as much as they used to in this business. It seems other ways do better now. However, that could just be our target market does not engage in them and maybe yours will.

Paws Circle

Great ROI so far. Support from the team is excellent!

Lifestyle Clotheslines

Great app and takes all the hassel out of running Facebook retargeting ads. Highly rate this app and cant recommend this enough.

Luxe Auto Concepts

ROI is great... couldn't be easier.

Goooseandganderltd

they help increase your sales, hassle free, its that simple. ROI is impressive