Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

root + spring

I'll be honest. They change their app all the time without telling their customers and ignore their older clients. I have no idea if the app is even working on my platform anymore (and they don't care to notify you) because I haven't seen a bill in months and when I email them they tell me that they don't have the plan I'm on anymore. No notice on this whatsoever. I'm moving apps.

HardCases.ca

Shoelace is a great app if you need help getting going with your Facebook ads.

Their service is top notch and you can be sure that they will treat you with respect.

What I liked about it was that they do everything for you and then send you a demo to approve.

They also get back to you every month or so and adjust bids or campaigns so that you get the most for your money.

It might not be for everyone.

I personally don't get a lot of traffic but I also target very specific customers who have high order value.

That means Facebook is not the best place to convert into a sale for me.
It's cold traffic that needs to be nurtured on a long journey through more than Facebook ads.

The cost for the basic plan is fine for most businesses.
But I think their upgraded plan gets a bit expensive at 150$ a month when most of the work is automated.

I've used Shoelace for more than a year and got results.
But on the second level plan, I was paying more in monthly fees than if I had integrated the automated campaigns myself in Facebook (if you have the knowledge).

I also wish they had better statistics.
I found the dashboard a bit too simple and it didn't really sell me into thinking the value was there (once I got to the higher tier plan).

It would also be nice if they had more integrations.

Their Instagram integration is through an expensive app and would have been worth it if they were through a cheaper Instagram one (Which I had suggested twice to their team but they never got to it).

Overall, I do recommend them if you want to get started quickly advertising Facebook and want to focus on other important tasks in your business.

WP Standard

It's been a good experience with shoelace. The product works and the team is very responsive. Look forward to working more with them.

Machine Head

If you want retargeting for your store without having to dig deep into facebook and instagram adds, this app is a solid choice. Customer support is helpful and responsive making the whole experience much easier than expected.

Marssos

A great retargeting service that's always improving and innovating.
They have exceeded my expectations many times and continue to do so.
Couldn't ask for more.

Sash Bag

We use Shoelace for retargeting and our return on ad spend is always very high. I highly recommend this app - they are absolutely experts. Great customer service and account management as well. Very happy working with them!

CR RanchWear

Love this app! Allows me to automate Facebook retargeting - with no headaches. Great solution to this dilemma!

Wildthings_collectables

Great service and great result for my webshop with this retargeting app. Definitely recommend this to everyone.

Madly Wish

This app is great for retargeting ads and bringing customers to our site. Assistance is great and helpful!

Thirty Seconds Out

Shoelace is a must for businesses looking to break into social media advertising, but don't have the bandwidth for tackling tracking pixels, audiences, crunching ROI, etc. We've seen amazing growth in sales since we first started utilizing their services, and the customer support has really helped us keep track of how are spends are doing, and key us into opportunities to capitalize on new ads or ad journeys.