Digital Marketing by Shoelace

Digital Marketing by Shoelace

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

Soleil Blue

Update, I've been working with one of their team experts. She has been very helpful and checks in with me weekly with updates and ideas to improve my ad performance. My experience has improved a lot since my last review.

I installed the app a few months ago. I have not had much success with it and I really question their reporting of the retargeting sales results. I recently asked their team to make a bid adjustment to my ads. They wrote me back: "I would suggest upgrading to our Pro plan as we've discontinued the Standard plan and are only offering very minimal support to our customers who have chosen to stay on it."

This is the first time I have asked them for any assistance since installing the app. I had no idea that my plan was discontinued or that I was no longer eligible for basic customer support. Why do they think it's okay to discontinue support for a service that I have been paying for every month? Doesn't make sense to me. They must have so many customers - they don't even care if they lose our business. Not impressed at all. Poor communication. Uninstalling it this month.

437 SWIMWEAR

Shopify is great for getting started with retargeting. The team was very helpful setting up and running successful campaigns for us!

Muurvulling.nl

Retargetting on autopilot is exactly what it does. Perfect app with good revenue. The team always thinks with you to make your ads even better.

ricemandi

Shoelace have simply surpassed our expectation, Great work team. Thanks for the tremendous support...

Winternational.co.uk

Used this app to increase sales.

Spent in region of £800 on ads and earned nearly £37,000 over the course of one year (does not include fees to Searchanise)

No brainer for us and stopped us wasting money by spending ineffectively.

We're very happy and looking forward to working more with this team.

OnlinePharmacy

Unlike many apps, Shoelace actually produces results. Our store got a €10 return for every €1 spent on retargeting. That's really impressive, no other marketing tool gave us those results. It took a while for our store to get the 1,000 customers to start a campaign which was frustrating but when we did, it really took off. Keep up the good work.

AYARA

We feel like we got insulted from the customer service. Even though this app was explained in this advertisement that "if your store is still just getting started, we know what it takes to help get you there!", Luke answered my email saying that "Shoelace works best for customers with over $3,000 in monthly sales and over 1,000 tracked visitors every week..... Is your store currently at this size?" So if you just started and willing to pay for all the marketing tools, this app is definitely NOT the one for you.

Renaissance Ribbons

This app was recommended to me, I just signed up and I am in awe with the amazing results: the last 7 days brought a 12.5% ROAS! and as an average for the last 45 days 9.45%. Very responsive customer service too. It is good to check on the ads and requests changes if necessary. Looking forward to the next step!

EQUUS

Great app for getting started in retargeting. Brilliant support from a responsive team. I would love to see it do retargeting on Google Ads!

The Design Edit

Shoelace is a fantastic app for stores wanting to engage in retargeting for the first time - it's super easy to set up and the service we received was top notch! We didn't quite receive the return that we were hoping for, but in all fairness to Shoelace, our products require more considered decisions and are not impulse buys. We've now decided to bring our Facebook retargeting inhouse, but it took a little while to set up - I would definitely recommend Shoelace for anyone starting out and who doesn't have the knowledge or time to build retargeting campaigns themselves from scratch. Thanks guys!