Facebook & Google Strategies

Facebook & Google Strategies

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

WP Standard

It's been a good experience with shoelace. The product works and the team is very responsive. Look forward to working more with them.

Machine Head

If you want retargeting for your store without having to dig deep into facebook and instagram adds, this app is a solid choice. Customer support is helpful and responsive making the whole experience much easier than expected.

Marssos

A great retargeting service that's always improving and innovating.
They have exceeded my expectations many times and continue to do so.
Couldn't ask for more.

Sash Bag

We use Shoelace for retargeting and our return on ad spend is always very high. I highly recommend this app - they are absolutely experts. Great customer service and account management as well. Very happy working with them!

CR RanchWear

Love this app! Allows me to automate Facebook retargeting - with no headaches. Great solution to this dilemma!

Wildthings_collectables

Great service and great result for my webshop with this retargeting app. Definitely recommend this to everyone.

Madly Wish

This app is great for retargeting ads and bringing customers to our site. Assistance is great and helpful!

Thirty Seconds Out

Shoelace is a must for businesses looking to break into social media advertising, but don't have the bandwidth for tackling tracking pixels, audiences, crunching ROI, etc. We've seen amazing growth in sales since we first started utilizing their services, and the customer support has really helped us keep track of how are spends are doing, and key us into opportunities to capitalize on new ads or ad journeys.

Softlens Queen

Honest review : Thank you for your support in the past few months, and I'm happy with my result. But unfortunately, next month I have decided to stop subscribing for an undetermined time limit because I already have own digital marketing team within my company.

I like to use the shoelace, but I recruit an expert in creating a Facebook ads campaign, so I decided to close my shoelace account.

Thank You for all your support especially for Anthony, Florence, and Nancy. I give you a 5-star review because I like your support.

Maple & Wattle

If you don't have shoelace yet you must install it this instant. I can't believe the amazing difference it has made to my business! Thank you Shoelace!

The customer service is excellent, fast, prompt and so helpful ♥