Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

by Shoelace

Create memorable brand experiences and grow sales

Shopluxurybeauty

very helpful, helped me set up & consistent with replies. will be testing app next few weeks and update my review :)

Tinker Tailor Store

I am having great results with this app. Well over 1k returned revenue in the first month. Worth the subscription and ad spend costs for sure!

Lucky Straps

Wow this is bad. Destroyed my existing facebook integration so my product catalogue disappeared from my facebook store and the ads that were actually working. The advanced 'journeys' that they advertise are not even possible, it's way to automated and dumbed down. Lost me thousands in sales and still can't fix facebook integration, thanks for nothing.....

Arrow Twenty Two

Been using Shoelace for a year and a half. I've had such a good experience! Great ROI. Easy to use. Any questions I have had have been answered promptly and thoroughly. 5 stars for Shoelace!!!

Miss Runway Boutique

Shoelace is an amazing app. Easy to set up. ROI is fantastic. We've basically set up and forget and it keeps converting.

Brutal Kittens

Brings a positive ROI and a fresh aproach to retargetting

Gold Blvd

Really Bad Experience! Did not like at all! I installed the App one week ago and the application never worked. You can't even control your ads. I don't recommend!

Giorgiobellucci

This app is amazing!!! And the staff is even MORE AMAZING!!! It's literally superb!!! NO DOUBTS ABOUT THAT!!!

Campbrandgoods

Immediate results and super friendly customer service. 10/10!

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!