Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Miss Runway Boutique

Shoelace is an amazing app. Easy to set up. ROI is fantastic. We've basically set up and forget and it keeps converting.

Brutal Kittens

Brings a positive ROI and a fresh aproach to retargetting

Giorgiobellucci

This app is amazing!!! And the staff is even MORE AMAZING!!! It's literally superb!!! NO DOUBTS ABOUT THAT!!!

Campbrandgoods

Immediate results and super friendly customer service. 10/10!

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Blush And Gold

Shoelace is a fantastic app - incredibly easy to set up and even with modest traffic it's pretty quick to see good results. Customer service is second to none - our account manager (Chelsea) is always available for a call/google hangout and the app/dashboard to check how campaigns are running is very detailed and very simple to use. ROI so far has been great - looking forward to where it can take us in the future.

Big Brain

Shoelace is awesome, it helps me to generate sales, and it works automatically

Original Rufnek Brand

This app is awesome...just like it says it puts your re targeting on Autopilot and all you have to do is get people to your website. And Shoelace does the rest... look forward to converting in sales at a very low cost per acquisition... Thanks SHOELACE!

Milsigdirect

It's basically free money.

Shoelace is unreasonably simple to setup, and watch the dollars roll back in. I was a little set back at first after learning that a lot of the campaigns are not accessible until you have 5000+ visitors per week.

This was a problem until the support at shoelace explained that without the traffic, these campaigns would spend more than they'd make. I appreciated someone looking out for my wallet.

If you're not using this, you're losing. Plain and simple.

Mega Nail Supplies

I LOVE this app! Retargeting has never been easier - I literally don't have to think about it or worry about it - they do it all for me! The ads are currently returning 10 times my ad spend. Also, one of the staff noticed that there was an issue with one of my ad-types, they fixed it, emailed me to let me know AND said they will continue to monitor it to ensure it continues delivering correctly. DEFINITELY recommend!!