Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Sheptone

Absolutely brilliant software. I recommend it to everyone trying to sell product online.

Lalabu

A fast, easy, and efficient way to get into retargeting with very little to no work on your end. I've received prompt support whenever I've asked for changes or help as well.

Lalo Usa

Heard about Shoelace through our Shopify rep, and decided to do the 14 day trial period. We absolutely loved the results and customer service.

My Celebrity Closet

This is a great app, it really works!

Southern Grace Creations

we have seen lots of success from using this great app

Shopluxurybeauty

very helpful, helped me set up & consistent with replies. will be testing app next few weeks and update my review :)

Tinker Tailor Store

I am having great results with this app. Well over 1k returned revenue in the first month. Worth the subscription and ad spend costs for sure!

Lucky Straps

Wow this is bad. Destroyed my existing facebook integration so my product catalogue disappeared from my facebook store and the ads that were actually working. The advanced 'journeys' that they advertise are not even possible, it's way to automated and dumbed down. Lost me thousands in sales and still can't fix facebook integration, thanks for nothing.....

Arrow Twenty Two

Been using Shoelace for a year and a half. I've had such a good experience! Great ROI. Easy to use. Any questions I have had have been answered promptly and thoroughly. 5 stars for Shoelace!!!

Miss Runway Boutique

Shoelace is an amazing app. Easy to set up. ROI is fantastic. We've basically set up and forget and it keeps converting.