Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Ihair Hajhosszabbitas Es Pothaj

Very good app! They make me $1816.92 in sales for $17.97 spent on ads in the last month.
About $0.6 / day is totally worth it!
Thanks Shoelace! :)

S Medio

Good app with easy setup, very friendly and helpful team. I like automation; once I set up my ads, retargeting goes without my intervention. And, what is the most important, it really works and make money for me. I recommand this app.

The Imagination Tree

The best part about Shoelace is their team who are always there to support you and respond immediately. This is so important when deciding whether to try out a new app.

Grizzly Supply Co

Really helps with the headache of re-targeting on Facebook

Fig Pillows

Love Shoelace. We've seen an increase on conversions, especially as a result of the abandoned cart emails. Great app to have with Shopify store

Bohemian Bliss

Shoelace has outperformed our own retargeting ads by a large margin. We have seen a considerable increase in online sales since implements Shoelace. Give them a try, you will not regret it.

All Tire Supply Llc

We have been with them for a while now. Initially, there were some problems but the team worked hard to resolved the issues. The app has been doing well ever since and we are more than happy to recommend them to everyone else that needs this kind of service.

The Bali Market

My retargeting ads have been very successful. Shoelace is hands off that runs in the background. I also love that I can add Nudge campaigns to help promote sales. The team is helpful and polite. Highly recommend.

Puregem

Is a good simple app to use, i like how it does it all for me, cause re targeting can be a long process but it is super necessary, most days my shoelace is in positive ROAS which is all you can ask for really!

Shop Sweet Lulu

I was hesitant to try Shoelace at first because we have had very little success with other apps, but I have been BLOWN AWAY by it!! We've been using Shoelace for about two months now and are already seeing 20x ROI. I love that the FB retargeting ads are set up for me, and I can make little tweaks without having to set up a whole campaign from scratch.