Shoelace: Advertising Journeys

Shoelace: Advertising Journeys

by Shoelace

Find new customers & drive more sales from existing traffic

Maha Living

Shoelace has been a wonderful addition to our marketing strategy. It's been such a blessing to be able to step back from Facebook and Instagram ads so that we can focus on other aspects of our business. My account contact is Shane who has been super responsive and informative throughout the entire process. I always feel up to date with what's going on with our account. They are constantly testing new things and making changes to keep improving and bettering our account. I also truly appreciate Shoelace's attention to detail and their efforts to share our brand message in a way that is authentic and true to our brand. Our brand message is super important to us and I appreciate the care and thought involved in sharing this message with others. I would highly recommend this service!!

Ellie and Mac

I have been using Shoelace for just about a year now. I have had the same point of contact, Shane, since I signed up. Shane is very knowledgeable and makes all the of the statistics that he shares with me, easy to understand, and always has a plan or two for me to choose from for the upcoming month. I love that when I ask to test things or to take months off, he is excellent with it and open to my feedback. I don't have to think about advertising, because Shane is taking care of it for me. He sets up all of my Facebook and Instagram ads, and I have seen a considerable increase in new customers and revenue. I highly recommend using Shoelace if you are ready to grow your business!

Sparkle In Pink

This app/service is great for anyone trying to step up their retargeting/retention/customer experience. No matter what step in the buying journey a customer is, they will see a curated ad specifically addressing their needs at that point in time. Shoelace is constantly working with you to optimize and expand the account and it continues to see great performance the more and more we use their service. They also take a huge load of if you are trying to do everything in house, yet they are very affordable and don't charge based on a % of ad spend like most agencies do. It's a flat, reliable rate each month that doesn't depend on how much money you spend or profit. Overall, our experience has been great and we highly recommend this app/service.

ACTA™

Shoelace has done an amazing job at being flexible with our business goals. They publish ads that are always on brand, and so far have produced more ROI than any other remarketer we've hired! Definitely would highly suggest their platform to anyone.

Monte Design

Shoelace has helped shape our retargeting strategy. The platform itself is very easy to use and the team over at Shoelace is extremely helpful and responsive when answering questions about ads that are running or suggesting some changes for the future.

The Boutique

This is a great retargeting app! Most importantly the team over at Shoelace really set you up for success. They're always an email away with any concerns and they care enough to help with even the smallest of things. The app itself is extremely user friendly. You can upload creatives and edit captions without having too go over to Facebook's Ads manager and do it through there. They take care of all the backend work and set up campaigns according to your goals. Highly recommended!

Conquest Maps LLC

Shoelace has done a thorough and effective job for us! It's a lot easier than setting everything up on your own. I'd highly recommend to somebody who isn't using a big agency. Solid bang for the buck.

NameBrandWigs.com

We are using Shoelace for retargeting ads, and I have found the team there to be responsive and adept in creating ads that attract the right kind of attention. They have met or exceeded our ROAS goals, so we're pleased!

SYNC Performance

We're pleased with the results and the ROAS. It's great to be able to effectively move this off of our plate.

Sloth Outfitters

Recently signed up and so far so good. Super easy to use application for journey retargeting. And the support from the team is just stellar. Can't wait to see what else is yet to come

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34