Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

by Shoelace

Create memorable brand experiences and grow sales

Kyte BABY

This app really makes it easy to nail retargeting. I still recommend having an account manager for prospecting, but their experts at retargeting and very helpful and easy to work with. They do most of the work and you can still customize everything to feel like it’s more on brand. Even Facebook will tell you how well the shoelace platform works! Our account manager Shane is helpful at explaining things and navigating us through the tricky world of remarketing.

Archipelago

This app has been phenomenal in growing our retargeting audience and sales. As a startup with a small team, this app is definitely easy to use, engaging and integrates well with our ESP! I highly recommend!

Riff Raff & Co

The Shoelace team has been great. Responsive and easy to communicate with. Results have been great.

9FIVE Eyewear

We've been using Shoelace for awhile now and have no complaints! The app is seamless to install, easy to navigate, and the Shoelace staff is very helpful! Shoutout Cynthia for managing our account and making sure we are maximizing our retargeting program.

MINIMALE ANIMALE

Super easy app to use! They have simple retargeting ads or you can submit your own creative - The team is very helpful,responsive and patient when explaining things.

Prendas Ciclismo

I have been happily using Shoelace now for close to a year.

Whilst the app itself is very good, with some recently introduced improvements, it has been the interaction with the members of the support team that has meant this app will remain installed on our site.

I was pleased with the initial onboarding process, which resulted in a customer order within 24 hours, but I've been most impressed with my ad-hoc queries along the way.

I run an SME and don't have a huge amount of time spare, but every time I ask a question, I get a meaningful answer often with numerous helpful suggestions.

Recommended.

Goose Creek Candle

We have been extremely successful with this app. I highly recommend it. We have been doing Facebook for years and this is a real game changer. Highly, highly recommend.

One Tree Planted

We're seeing some great results with the Shoelace journeys plan so far. The customer support team has been exceptional in getting us onboarded and troubleshooting some pesky Facebook issues in the beginning, and now we're on a roll. Retargeting is an essential component of our marketing strategy and Shoelace provides a great way to share intuitive content that resonates with our audience.

mini mioche

Super easy to use, simple integration and with a great support team from setting up/integration to launch. It's definitely made managing our ads a lot more streamlined (especially as a small team) and have enabled us to focus on other channels with confidence that our FB/IG ads are performing efficiently and effectively.

Sleeping Sloths

Recently signed up and so far so good. Super easy to use application for journey retargeting. Just launched the JudgeMe integration - really happy I get to show off my five-star reviews inside of my DPAs. Expecting more positive results - thanks team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33