Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

Shoelace: Ads & Retargeting

by Shoelace

Advertising to drive more sales and faster conversions

Verve Coffee Roasters

I have been partnering up with the Shoelace team as a growth marketer at my last 3 e-commerce company and they have always delivered and exceeded ROAS goals to help scale our paid social digital channel. We also add prospecting and got an increase in new customers. Our account strategist, Serra, is amazing at guiding us! It's super quick and easy to get started with a flat fee instead % on ad spend. If you are tired of your legacy ad agency give Shoelace a try.

Saski Collection

The best retargeting we've ever used. Massive ROI's and great customer service. Couldn't recommend enough.

TIME Slippers

I've used a ton of companies to do our retargeting. These guys are the best. Vickram is great. Checks up on us all the time and proactively seeks out problems before they're problems.

Sand Dollar Dubai

We found Shoelace on the App Store by pure chance and thought to give it a go. From the minute we began work 2 years ago until now it has been an absolute game changer for our business. Without them we wouldn’t be in the position we are in now. Our sales have rocketed and we have had a one on one service with the same team throughout our relationship, it feels like they are in-house employees, part of our team as they know our business inside out. With that said there is very little input needed from our side meaning we can concentrate on other aspects of our business while they are hands on and pro active with pushing quality traffic onto our site. They are the best and believe me we have tried a few!!

Star Labs®

ROAS of 8.1x, you can't want anything more than that. The customer service is always quick and helpful.

Just Strong

Shoelace, wow .... I've been using them for a good couple of years or so to take the strain of handling manual retargeting for us. The insights and tools on their app platform are great, but the depths of data, insights and personal approach to managing our account is second to none.

Amanda, our assigned account manager has a second to none work rate. She cares deeply for her clients and their strategies. Responsive on emails and always goes the extra mile with thorough, detailed responses on any question I've ever had. Couldn't recommend Shoelace enough and hope to meet you all in person some day

Maha Living

Shoelace has been a wonderful addition to our marketing strategy. It's been such a blessing to be able to step back from Facebook and Instagram ads so that we can focus on other aspects of our business. My account contact is Shane who has been super responsive and informative throughout the entire process. I always feel up to date with what's going on with our account. They are constantly testing new things and making changes to keep improving and bettering our account. I also truly appreciate Shoelace's attention to detail and their efforts to share our brand message in a way that is authentic and true to our brand. Our brand message is super important to us and I appreciate the care and thought involved in sharing this message with others. I would highly recommend this service!!

Ellie and Mac

I have been using Shoelace for just about a year now. I have had the same point of contact, Shane, since I signed up. Shane is very knowledgeable and makes all the of the statistics that he shares with me, easy to understand, and always has a plan or two for me to choose from for the upcoming month. I love that when I ask to test things or to take months off, he is excellent with it and open to my feedback. I don't have to think about advertising, because Shane is taking care of it for me. He sets up all of my Facebook and Instagram ads, and I have seen a considerable increase in new customers and revenue. I highly recommend using Shoelace if you are ready to grow your business!

Sparkle In Pink

This app/service is great for anyone trying to step up their retargeting/retention/customer experience. No matter what step in the buying journey a customer is, they will see a curated ad specifically addressing their needs at that point in time. Shoelace is constantly working with you to optimize and expand the account and it continues to see great performance the more and more we use their service. They also take a huge load of if you are trying to do everything in house, yet they are very affordable and don't charge based on a % of ad spend like most agencies do. It's a flat, reliable rate each month that doesn't depend on how much money you spend or profit. Overall, our experience has been great and we highly recommend this app/service.

ACTA™

Shoelace has done an amazing job at being flexible with our business goals. They publish ads that are always on brand, and so far have produced more ROI than any other remarketer we've hired! Definitely would highly suggest their platform to anyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35