Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

Shoelace: Retargeting Journeys

by Shoelace

Create memorable brand experiences and grow sales

Sloth Outfitters

Recently signed up and so far so good. Super easy to use application for journey retargeting. And the support from the team is just stellar. Can't wait to see what else is yet to come

Findlay Hats

Shoelace has Retargetting on lockdown, and they have constantly provided us with positive results. The team works hard and simply knows what they are doing. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to improve their retargeting campaigns.

ella+mila

We have been using Shoelace for well over a year and could not be any happier. The re-targeting campaigns they setup and optimize and perfect and give us a good ROI.

We have seen it improve and add new features since we started using it as well, so we are confident that keep on improving their platform.

Cheers!

Jens Hansen

These guys are amazing - they answer any support issues very quickly and professionally and have been an important part of the success of our store - Cannot recommend highly enough!!

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Really great custom journey re-marketing software. An account rep will set everything up for you and advise along the way. We have seen a 4x ROI on ad spend over the period of a year with some months being in the 6-7x range. Highly recommend if you don't have an in house ads expert and or don't want to pay for one.

Blue Layne Boutique

They are amazing! They run the show for me! So glad I hopped on board with this team. They really hold me accountable, and try to understand my brand to market to my customers so I am getting the most amount of ROAS.

Kyte BABY

This app really makes it easy to nail retargeting. I still recommend having an account manager for prospecting, but their experts at retargeting and very helpful and easy to work with. They do most of the work and you can still customize everything to feel like it’s more on brand. Even Facebook will tell you how well the shoelace platform works! Our account manager Shane is helpful at explaining things and navigating us through the tricky world of remarketing.

Archipelago

This app has been phenomenal in growing our retargeting audience and sales. As a startup with a small team, this app is definitely easy to use, engaging and integrates well with our ESP! I highly recommend!

Riff Raff & Co

The Shoelace team has been great. Responsive and easy to communicate with. Results have been great.

9FIVE Eyewear

We've been using Shoelace for awhile now and have no complaints! The app is seamless to install, easy to navigate, and the Shoelace staff is very helpful! Shoutout Cynthia for managing our account and making sure we are maximizing our retargeting program.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33