Facebook & Google Strategies

Facebook & Google Strategies

by Shoelace

Tech-enabled paid media buying with white-glove support

cedarandvine

Working with the shoelace team has been a 10/10 experience so far. I have been working with them for several months to retarget, grow our audience, + get more results from our ads. They are hands-on and open to implementing/ testing new ideas that are on-brand. Reports are thorough and easy to understand. Very satisfied with our results and the working relationship with my shoelace manager.

Kye Intimates

The team at Shoelace is very hands-on and wants to help your brand grow. They are very knowledgeable about Facebook/paid advertising. Would definitely recommend them to help scale your business.

Unbox the Dress

While we recently outgrew this service/app, I found the shoelace team and platform very helpful during our previous phase of growth. They provide a nice solution for business owners that need support but don't have the budget to work with full-service agencies!

Verve Coffee Roasters

I have been partnering up with the Shoelace team as a growth marketer at my last 3 e-commerce company and they have always delivered and exceeded ROAS goals to help scale our paid social digital channel. We also add prospecting and got an increase in new customers. Our account strategist, Serra, is amazing at guiding us! It's super quick and easy to get started with a flat fee instead % on ad spend. If you are tired of your legacy ad agency give Shoelace a try.

Saski Collection

The best retargeting we've ever used. Massive ROI's and great customer service. Couldn't recommend enough.

TIME Slippers

I've used a ton of companies to do our retargeting. These guys are the best. Vickram is great. Checks up on us all the time and proactively seeks out problems before they're problems.

Sand Dollar Dubai

We found Shoelace on the App Store by pure chance and thought to give it a go. From the minute we began work 2 years ago until now it has been an absolute game changer for our business. Without them we wouldn’t be in the position we are in now. Our sales have rocketed and we have had a one on one service with the same team throughout our relationship, it feels like they are in-house employees, part of our team as they know our business inside out. With that said there is very little input needed from our side meaning we can concentrate on other aspects of our business while they are hands on and pro active with pushing quality traffic onto our site. They are the best and believe me we have tried a few!!

Star Labs®

ROAS of 8.1x, you can't want anything more than that. The customer service is always quick and helpful.

Just Strong

Shoelace, wow .... I've been using them for a good couple of years or so to take the strain of handling manual retargeting for us. The insights and tools on their app platform are great, but the depths of data, insights and personal approach to managing our account is second to none.

Amanda, our assigned account manager has a second to none work rate. She cares deeply for her clients and their strategies. Responsive on emails and always goes the extra mile with thorough, detailed responses on any question I've ever had. Couldn't recommend Shoelace enough and hope to meet you all in person some day

Maha Living

Shoelace has been a wonderful addition to our marketing strategy. It's been such a blessing to be able to step back from Facebook and Instagram ads so that we can focus on other aspects of our business. My account contact is Shane who has been super responsive and informative throughout the entire process. I always feel up to date with what's going on with our account. They are constantly testing new things and making changes to keep improving and bettering our account. I also truly appreciate Shoelace's attention to detail and their efforts to share our brand message in a way that is authentic and true to our brand. Our brand message is super important to us and I appreciate the care and thought involved in sharing this message with others. I would highly recommend this service!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35