Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1 - 10 of 2097 reviews

Segomo Tools

Fantastic app! The page builder allowed us to create amazing and professional looking pages for our website very fast. On top of that, Shogun's customer service is phenomenal. Anytime we had any questions they responded really fast and were always there to help.

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out!

Sexy Baby Records

great app - only thing missing is a BLOG insert onto a page... it's not a cheap app and for someone like me using for profile pages, the 20 some free pages add up quick. not sure if im going to stick with it based on price and limit on pages as im a small business, but i do love it and easy to use.

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback regarding features and pricing! We really appreciate any feedback - please feel free to share any other feedback you have with us at support@getshogun.com and we will make sure that it gets to the right team!

HeyHappyShopper

I used this app to build number of landing pages. I am not that technical, however this app made it effortless and the support team is super responsive and very helpful.

January 21, 2021

Great to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for your review. :)

Little Debbie

Great Support Team! Responded to my request promptly and within two emails my request was handled. Thank you!

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. :)

Take With Coffee

Shogun makes it super easy to build great pages. My cofounder and I are 0% technical and people constantly comment on our site - all thanks to Shogun. The support is awesome too - Justine answered an important email in no time and fixed the problem herself before I could even check if anyone had responded.

January 19, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you so much. So happy to hear that Shogun helped you build a site that you're proud of! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Justine!

ORI Bags and Backpacks

Brilliant app with tons of features. Unbelievably good support. Very fast responses and very helpful.

January 19, 2021

So happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that the team could help you out! Thank you for your review! :)

Sparrow & Sage

Colby from customer support was so so helpful! He was able to walk me through editing with quick responses and a professional manner. This app has been great so far in building our site's blog exactly how we want. Highly recommend!

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'll be sure to pass them along to Colby! Glad that he could help you out and that Shogun is empowering you to build the site that you want!

Taitala

Superb customer service. Andre and Justine were very responsive in handling my refund request. Thanks to their help, the process could't have gone more smoothly. Highly Recommend!

January 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Andre and Justine :)

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

WalkingPad

Quick response with helpful support. I can handle submissions and pages easily with this APP. Recommend!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Shogun is helping you make content much easier. :D

3RD ROCK - Sustainable activewear for climbing & yoga

I use this app a lot for blog posts, product and landing pages. Simple to use and if it gets hard, the support team are quick and helpful.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review and for your loyalty! Noticed that you originally installed Shogun over 4 years ago - that groups you with some of our longest customers - that's amazing, and we appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 209 210