Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

91 - 100 of 2097 reviews

Morimoto

Yesterday Justine Apacible assisted me and was amazing! Quick responses and videos. Great work guys!

October 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate. I'll be sure to let Justine know that you left such a nice review!

Driftless Chocolates

Really great support! I asked a question and had a reply in a short amount of time and was able to complete my project. A short "how to" video was even provided to guide me.

October 13, 2020

Awesome! Glad to hear that the support team could help you - thank you for your review!

UNIQ EYEWEAR

Really good support even if I would love to have direct chat option to fix things instantly. Compensate where Shopify basic web solution falls short.

October 13, 2020

Thank you! So happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! We currently only offer chat support on select plans, but hope to expand that in the future!

Afyamoto

Everything i could ask for & more. At first the interface feels sort of basic, but you can actually achieve a lot of customization just by using padding/margins support is reacts within a few hours too. would recommend to anyone who cares about the look of their side, but can't code :D

October 13, 2020

Really appreciate the detailed review! So happy to hear that you would recommend Shogun!

Let us know if you ever need any further assistance.

MEJOA

Very good app! Quick and efficient answer from support team. Thank you for your help to solve my problem.

October 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

Colonna

Amazing app. Super powerful and easy to use. Great templates to get you started. Second-to-none on a support level. Top work James!

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the kind words - I'll make sure they get to James!

Karl | Team lead, Technical Support

Vida Glow Australia & New Zealand

Great app and great support team. I had an issue that was quickly resolved by the technical team. thanks.

October 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Scoot Boots

Great customer service! They responded within 24hrs to my query. Shogun works so well across all devices.

October 7, 2020

Thank you so much for being our 2000th 5-star review!

I'm so glad to hear that you have had a positive experience. I will pass along your comment to the whole support team.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Skinpeelstore

We have been using Shogun to create custom product pages, landing pages and really most of our store front page development. Very easy to use with powerful tools that anyone can use with or without coding knowledge.

October 7, 2020

So glad to hear that you're enjoying the app. Thanks so much for the review!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

IslandJay

Love it. easy to use and the support is fast and accurate. Super easy to setup custom pages and layouts.

October 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the review. Glad to hear the support has been fast and accurate :)