Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Skalaris Health

Perfect way to customize the look of the website the way I wanted to. Plus the customer service is fantastic, especially Rhys helped me out more times than I can count!

June 19, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review!

We are glad to hear that Rhys could help you out. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto him. Please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with. :)

Sweetan | Team Lead, Support

Crave Candy

How did I survive without this before? This is a must-have app for ALL stores. PLUS their support is fantastic.

June 19, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Please do let us know if you need anything :)

Sweetan
Team Lead | Support

My Handmade Wedding CO

Love the app and their support is amazing. I am not a tech person, but it is very intuitive and they have so much resources

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it.

Let us know if we can be of any help :)

American Hat Makers

Love the product, the ability to create landing pages and the ability to test is amazing. I dont have to spend weeks or months waiting to get in the queue for dev work. The A/ B testing in the Advanced plan is a fantastic feature. To top it off Shoguns Documentation and support is Top Notch!

June 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the kind words. Glad to hear that Shogun has helped you speed up development.

Please do let us know if you have any other questions!

LushBrow®

I was originally going to use Gempages but they have currently taken their app off of shopify & i came across Shogun as an alternative. However, i'll be using Shogun for the foreseeable as the app is awesome & the customer service team are top notch too! 5/5 - would recommend :)

June 11, 2021

It's great to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thank you for your review. Please do let us know if you need anything :)

Oyo Skincare

What an amazing app...! Not only is Shogun the easiest and most affordable page builder app out there, but their customer service is really what makes the most out of the experience. They always respond very quicklly and come up with true support for your best interests. A true example for Saas and apps alike. Can not recommend this app enough!

June 11, 2021

I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and that the team could help you out! Please do let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Lolie

Love the tool and especially grateful for the customer success team, they are quick to answer, concise and provide exhaustive answers.

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that the team could help you out 😃

Please let us know if you need any more help.

FireUpYourBrain

Very intuitive app that works really well with customizing pages for Shopify. We have been able to stay on brand and love the ease of use. Had to reach out to support with one issue. Max was very quick to respond and provide a fix. Very much appreciate the great service!

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that Max could help you out - I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto him. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

WOLF+BJÖRN

This has allowed me to upgrade my product pages with content and features I wasn't able to do through any standard Shopify theme template. It took a little practice to get it the way I wanted it to look, but once I got the hang of it it was easy to use. We tested on one product and now we're ready to roll out across all our products. There were a few tweaks which I was unable to do myself, but Max the Technical Support was really quick to get back to me and fix any issues I had in getting the page looking perfect. If i could give extra stars for support I would.

June 2, 2021

So happy to hear that you're ready to use Shogun for all of your product pages! Please let us know if you run into any hiccups along the way. We're always here to help :)

I'll pass along your comments to Max and the whole support team.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Parisa Living

James and others in Shogun's support service keep up to the remarkable quality of the app itself. Excellent app with excellent support to help merchants like ourselves build pages and grow our sites! Thank you!

June 2, 2021

I'm so glad that you had such an excellent experience! I'll pass along the comments to James and the whole support team :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support