Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Me & Mine Jewelry

This App is awesome. Love how my pages look vs. Shopify theme layouts. Love how intuitive it is. And now, after 4 months of working on it without the need for customer support, I reached out and got immediate, effective and super-above-and-beyond support to fix an issue. Yay Shogun. (A more robust FAQ in the future would make it even better!)

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! Appreciate your loyalty :) Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

DOVPO Official

Shogun is my favorite page building app on shopify. It's easy to operate, and I'm happy with this awesome tool! Also, the team is very helpful & friendly, I got problems that can't solve by myself, they helped me promptly & professionally. Please keep the great work

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! Glad to hear that the team could help you out when you needed it!

Moth + Fable

If you're not a developer, this tool is essential for building a website on Shopify with strong design and UX. It's easy to get the hang of, flexible, and the support is fantastic. I highly recommend Shogun.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Libre Naturals Canada

I've found this app super easy to use and have it installed on 2 different sites. This is the 2nd form builder that I've tried and love it, along with accordion builders and landing page. This is such a flexible app. I recently tried out a template form with Captcha for my newest store and was working on it at 9 pm Pacific Standard Time on a Sunday night. I was having some issues with the Captcha and sent a support request. To my surprise, I had an email back within 10 minutes from Justine. She helped me with what I needed immediately and was great. That kind of support is hard to provide but obviously Shogun has made it a priority to provide great support, not just for timeliness but Justine obviously knew her stuff and wasn't just a late night placeholder. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shogun and Justine too!

January 12, 2021

Wow! Thank you for the awesome review. We have a 24/7 globally distributed support team to ensure that you'll always get the help that you need, regardless of what time you are working on the store. We believe that support should always be the #1 priority for a product to ensure that you always get the support that you need when you need it. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Justine!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

T's

Very handy app to build pages. But what is especially good is the customer service! Well done Shogun

January 12, 2021

Thank you for the kind words!

Cleanyst

This app is great for total control of page layouts. Has handy feature to save elements of one layout to use on other pages. Very handy. Looking forward to greater expansion of features also.
Support was/is really good with quick email replies and links to videos pertaining to your issue.

January 12, 2021

Happy to hear that you are finding Snippets useful and that the team could help you out! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Brooklyn Space Mid-Century Modern Furniture Inc.

So much functionality without coding! Loving Shogun, especially how easy it is to control which content is on which screen.

January 12, 2021

Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thank you for your review.

QuickPump

It would be a lot better to increase compatibility with loox review app using custom pages. But, the customer support was very helpful!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review!

Shart.com

Really love this app! Every page of Shart.com, other than our home page theme, were designed using Shogun. VERY user friendly, small learning curve, WYSIWYG and excellent customer service via email.

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Evolve Organic Beauty

The app is very simple to use and it does everything it needs to. I came across a couple of issues when using it, but Rhys from the support team was on hand to provide a solution for me in no time at all.

January 5, 2021

Glad to hear that you are finding Shogun useful! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, I'll be sure that your kind words get to Rhys.