Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Brooklyn Space Mid-Century Modern Furniture Inc.

So much functionality without coding! Loving Shogun, especially how easy it is to control which content is on which screen.

January 12, 2021

Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thank you for your review.

QuickPump

It would be a lot better to increase compatibility with loox review app using custom pages. But, the customer support was very helpful!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review!

Shart.com

Really love this app! Every page of Shart.com, other than our home page theme, were designed using Shogun. VERY user friendly, small learning curve, WYSIWYG and excellent customer service via email.

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Evolve Organic Beauty

The app is very simple to use and it does everything it needs to. I came across a couple of issues when using it, but Rhys from the support team was on hand to provide a solution for me in no time at all.

January 5, 2021

Glad to hear that you are finding Shogun useful! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, I'll be sure that your kind words get to Rhys.

Stix

We love Shogun! We've had nothing but great experiences with the Support team whenever issues or questions arise, and the product is super easy to use. I do wish that there were more customization options within each element, but for the average user, the current breadth will suffice.

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!! We really appreciate it.

Thank you also for the feedback - would you mind sending us an email at support@getshogun.com with the customisation options you would like to see? Would love to hear them and get them to the right team.

AK Vibes

Amazing and quick service! Very easy to understand guided responses. Very friendly agents. Easy to communicate.

December 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. :D

Coast Science

I have used this plugin for various websites and the support team is very helpful. I'm able to do everything I need to with their drag and drop features! Would love to see more prebuilt modules/sections rather than entire pages or individual elements. For example (photo square on left side, text header & text on right side) with margins and padding already pre-set.

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! This is feedback that we get often and is on our roadmap for future developments!

Feel free to pass on any other suggestions to support@getshogun.com and we can make sure that it gets to the right team!

Karl | Team Lead, Techncial Support

Poppox

Very quick and effective attention from Sweetan Mankotia. Very good explanation to our question,
Thanks

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Sweetan!

Arbor Collective

Always there to help with questions promptly. Can't say how much I appreciate it. Customer service 10/10

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your review. :D

FIRE&FOOD

Great app, we use it a lot and really love it. Also Kalen from their team has been a hero to us and super helpful to answer all questions. The only thing worth considering is the page limit, my wish to the Shogun team is that this would have been set a bit higher. With a lot of blog posts and products you can easily have several hundred pages, which then makes it pretty expensive. Other than that really great and thanks to the Shogun team.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Kalen. Appreciate the feedback regarding page limits, will make sure that gets to the right team!