Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Sheryl Lowe

I have learned so much because of the amazing customer support teams. I have a lot more to learn so im on with them all the time and they have always been rockstars and gotten me where I need to go

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Beach City

Amazing help and a fast response from Sweetan. They guided me well through building my first page. Excellent demonstrations and advise. Thank you!

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Sweetan!

Bestie Kitchen

I love the awesomely fast response and really appreciate Justine, Sweetan and the crew diving in and working out PRECISELY what the issue is. This is such a novelty of an experience; so many other platforms just copy paste stuff which actually doesn't resolve the issue...resulting in lost days due to timezone differences. Shogun however gets me back on track - sometimes on the same day. Love it.

September 30, 2020

So happy to hear that Justine and Sweetan could help you resolve the issues. We have a 24/7 team to make sure that your time doesn't get wasted waiting for replies. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review, we really appreciate it and I will be sure to pass the kind words onto the team.

CUCU Covers

Great app & support team. Excited to keep building with it. Great app & support team. Excited to keep building with it.

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it. Happy to hear that you are excited to keep working with Shogun, we are excited to see the amazing content that you create!

Joone Creative

I was having trouble with the margins and padding. It was causing text cluttering and image stretching. I corresponded with the Shogun Help Center and Colby was so patient and helpful. He helped me figure out everything and taught me how to better align text and images so I can avoid those problems in the future.

September 28, 2020

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm so glad to hear that Colby was able to help. I'll pass along your comments to Colby :)

Aalen Online

Shogun for me is the best page builder for Shopify. It's very easy to use even if you don't have coding skills your gonna make awesome pages with Shogun. If there is a problem the support is responding very fast, come up with a solution and takes care of their customers. Thanks a lot Shogun Team! =)

Thanks for the review!

We aim to make Shogun as user friendly as we can so we are thrilled to hear that the app was easy to use. I'm glad to hear you had a positive support experience as well :)

Eunikahealth

I was hesitant to use this app initially but I thought I'd try. Halfway through designing my store with Shogun, I experienced some trouble with some things and I felt frustrated I started to regret downloading the app however I reached out to their customer service and I didn't expect for someone to respond to my email so quickly, to my surprise, not 10 minutes after I received an email from James Power. He has been so helpful and responded to every question/trouble I had, it was beyond what I expected. Honestly, compare to other developers and their customer service, this has been the best one I worked with thus far! I am absolutely satisfied both with their product/software and their customer service. I can't emphasise it enough, it's simply outstanding!!! Would most definitely recommend!!

September 28, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great support experience. James is one of our best! I'll pass long these comments to James and the support team :)

Gutter Games

Love Shogun. So easy to use and the site I created looks great and loads super fast. Shogun provide great customer service too. Highly recommend.

September 28, 2020

Thanks so much for the review!

20undici Jewelry

I have no experience creating websites. Shogun is definitely a game changer. Quite easy to use and get your hands on but what makes it even better is their support. Very efficient. I'll use it again in a near futur for another website requirement. Thanks guys

September 28, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad you found Shogun easy to use. I'll pass along your comment to the whole support team!

Scoot City Ltd

Shogun is undoubtably the best page buider app I've ever come across. It's Incredibly easy to use and my website looks great because of it. The team are fantastic as well. I had a few troubleshooting issues on one of my newly created pages, the support was instantanous and they fixed the issue for me really fast. I would highly recommened to anyone who would wants a great looking website without the need to hire a developer to create it for you.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! It was a pleasure helping you out - please let us know if you have any other issues or questions :)