Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

recoverite-australia

Super fast response from Shogun's support team. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes. Very happy!

December 17, 2020

Glad to hear that we could help you out! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Everyday Self

I have been teaching myself how to make a website. So it's definitely had its challenges along the way! While I don't always find Shohun that intuitive...I've absolutely had my moments with it! What I have loved, is the customer service. They always answer me quickly. Show me visual aid to overcome my concern and have taught me how to make it work without paying someone to do it for me. So for that, I will give them 5 stars. Plus, using this page builder looks way better than an original template offering (in my opinion) :)

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! Glad to hear that you are finding value from Shogun - would love to hear any of your feedback about the product, feel free to send it over to support@getshogun.com and we will get it into the hands of the right teams! We are always looking at ways to make it a smoother experience.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

bleu.eco

Absolutely incredible service. All my questions are answered quickly and with great detail.
I highly recommend the app to anyone who needs dynamic responsive product and or static pages.

December 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Paved To Pines

Wouldnt be anywhere without this app. so deadly and easy to use. I recommend it to anyone that doesn't know how to code and wants a little extra pizzazz

December 17, 2020

Glad to hear that Shogun could help you add a little pizzazz to your store - it looks fantastic. The van conversions look amazing, too! Thank you for your review. :)

Potli Shop

Super quick response and fix. My editor wasn't loading with the Streamline template and they took care of it within 5 minutes or sending an email and fixing it. Love how quick and easy it is to make one - off landing pages for the site.

December 17, 2020

Happy to hear that the team could help you! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Ja-Hochzeitsshop

We use Shogun for our Blog-Posts, Landing Pages and Newsletter Signup Form - Landing Pages. The program is easy to use and possibilitys to create a design for your page are amazing. Good amount of templates to choose from, or the possibbility to save designed pages as your own template to use again for future pages. If there is anything i am clueless with the support is always happy to help!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that you are finding Shogun useful and are enjoying using it.

Let us know if we can help with anything!

Apartmentary Co., Ltd

This app is pretty easy to use - even for someone like me with no experience or knowledge of building a website - but what makes it much easier is the great customer support. The team is always very responsive and provides help with video on the matter, any day of the week, and day and night. Thank you so much particularly Justine and Sweetan!

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using the app and that the support team could help you out when you needed them! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Justine and Sweetan. :)

Mademoiselle Provence

GREAT customer service, highly recommend!!! Especially by Chris M. He sent me a video recorded step-by-step tutorial of what I needed help with, stellar.

December 11, 2020

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Chris! He will definitely appreciate them. Thank you for your review!

shop.ledvance.france

So far we have had a really good experience with the app and the support of Shogun is amazing - they usually reply within an hour and go out of their way to help. Would recommend.

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that the Support team could help you out! Thank you for your review and recommendation!

KnitIQ

It works very intuitively and is therefore easy to use even if you are not super techy. Also, the customer service is really good! I had a question and it was responded to, and my problem solved, within minutes. Very happy with the app.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out.