Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Our Lines

This is one of the best drag and drop tools I have used to make custom designed websites. As a designer with no coding experience, I often struggle to bring my web designs to life without a developer, but Shogun has really helped me launch my designs. They have really fast support, I have emailed them several times with questions and they always offer quick, detailed and friendly replies.

February 9, 2021

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the detailed review that you have left for us. So happy to hear that Shogun helped you launch!

Sole Purpose, Inc.

Great support team! Worked with a rep to fix a landing page issue I was having and they were very quick and supportive even though it was out of scope.

February 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out!

PictureKeeper.com

#1 reason for review - Really GREAT support options. Shogun has really simplified web templates to choose from. As a designer, that takes hours of coding out of the picture.

February 4, 2021

So glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you so much for your review.

Ellus & Krue

Shogun is easy to use and the support is great. A great way to setup landing pages and custom product pages for your website (without zero coding experience needed).

February 4, 2021

That's so great to hear! Thank you for your review.

Swannies Golf

Fantastic app, great support! They keep making it easier to make quality content, excited to keep making our site better and better.

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that we're helping you create your beautiful site with ease!

The Cookmore Shop™

I use Shogun because I love how creative it allows me to be within a theme. Great customer service too, shoutout to Sweetan, who really helped me fix an issue I was encountering with a page.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure that your kind words get to Sweetan!

Wanderer Bracelets Inc.

Shogun is such an amazing tool for someone who doesn't know how to code, I can't recommend it enough! It's extremely user friendly and easy to use, I've had an overall pleasurable experience using it to build out specialty product landing pages for my company. We've already seen some success on enhanced performance when testing old product collection pages versus the new ones made with Shogun. Having the ability to rapidly iterate page layouts and content is a game-changer for agile marketing.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun to create your beautiful site! Glad to have you on board!

Qi Traditions

We love what we can do with GetShogun. And when we're stuck, their support is exceptional and fast. Extra Kudos to Colby for the awesome service!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Colby!

飯坂冨士商店

Shopify内ブログのデザイン変更やLPの作成に使っています。MerginやPaddingがある程度理解出来れば使いこなしやすいです。サポートも(英語ですが)レスポンス早く非常に丁寧で満足しています。

February 1, 2021

ありがとう! We really appreciate the kind words! Glad that the team could help you and that you are enjoying Shogun!

Art Paths

Both the functionality and service from Shogun has been amazing since the very start of me using Shogun. I also want to say a special thank you to Sweetan Mankotia for their great and prompt service. Will definitely recommend Shogun to anyone looking to have custom web pages.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the kind words - I'll be sure that they get to Sweetan!