Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Falstaff Shop Deutschland

Great Service level provided by the support team, great app, it helps us a lot in having our employees do their job

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad we could help you! Thank you for working with us to help you fix the bug. :)

Rosara Outdoor Style

Very quick at replying and go in to great depth in explaining and helping us understand any issues we have!

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out. Let us know if you need any further assistance :)

Kubbi

Incredible support service that goes above and beyond, not only answering questions promptly but making suggestions for how to improve other areas of the site. Easy to navigate interface.

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out. Thank you for your kind words :)

Smoothly

Great app for building product and landing pages. The support is awesome, very fast response times :).

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it!

SWEATSHIRTS.CO

The app is easy to use and the support team is great. I had a small problem when I first started and Sweetan solved it immediately. I highly recommend Shogun!

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Sweetan could help you out, will be sure to let him know you left such a nice review!

Avenco Matelas

Justine is amazing, reply message and quickly resolve my questions, great app, excellent customer service, I like it!

March 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll make sure that Justine gets your kind words! Really appreciate it.

ETHOS

Great app. Great customer support. Austin is a legend! He quickly answered my questions and helped me get up and running right away.

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Austin!

UBMCP Space

I am using Showgun for last 5 years, the support is excellent, the founders are great, very outstanding app and excellent service !!!

March 23, 2021

Really appreciate your loyalty with us! So glad to have you onboard! Thank you for your review. :)

Upscale Wine Coolers

Amazing platform if you want to build whatever shopify store you want. I used Zipify before Shogun and I switched over and that was the best decision I ever made. I love Shogun and their support is incredible very fast and very responsive!

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate the review! :)

Missing Link Products

Love using this app, makes my life so much easier, and the page looks fantastic. Customer service has been excellent, would highly recommend.

March 23, 2021

Thank you! Happy to hear that Shogun is helping you!