Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

AK Vibes

Amazing and quick service! Very easy to understand guided responses. Very friendly agents. Easy to communicate.

December 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. :D

Coast Science

I have used this plugin for various websites and the support team is very helpful. I'm able to do everything I need to with their drag and drop features! Would love to see more prebuilt modules/sections rather than entire pages or individual elements. For example (photo square on left side, text header & text on right side) with margins and padding already pre-set.

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! This is feedback that we get often and is on our roadmap for future developments!

Feel free to pass on any other suggestions to support@getshogun.com and we can make sure that it gets to the right team!

Karl | Team Lead, Techncial Support

Poppox

Very quick and effective attention from Sweetan Mankotia. Very good explanation to our question,
Thanks

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Sweetan!

Arbor Collective

Always there to help with questions promptly. Can't say how much I appreciate it. Customer service 10/10

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your review. :D

FIRE&FOOD

Great app, we use it a lot and really love it. Also Kalen from their team has been a hero to us and super helpful to answer all questions. The only thing worth considering is the page limit, my wish to the Shogun team is that this would have been set a bit higher. With a lot of blog posts and products you can easily have several hundred pages, which then makes it pretty expensive. Other than that really great and thanks to the Shogun team.

December 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Kalen. Appreciate the feedback regarding page limits, will make sure that gets to the right team!

Azestfor

I have been using the app for over a year - and have found it to be intuitive to use and is reliable. They have great customer support for technical issues and questions.

December 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your loyalty with us. :)

Miphologia Jewelry

Very happy with this app, easy to build and understand. Custom support is very efficient, helped me in less than 24h.
Highly recommended!

December 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that the team could help you.

SACHEU Beauty

Very fast support! They also went above and beyond correcting errors in my main theme which caused problems outside of just Shogun.

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much! Glad we could help you out.

Let us know if you have any other questions or issues!

FRThankYou

This app is great! I have been creating my website with Shogun and have so many customization options. And the support has been amazing, whenever I have an issue the support team helps me figure everything out with videos and screenshots.

December 17, 2020

Glad to hear that you are finding value from Shogun and that the team could help you out when you needed us! Thank you for your review. :D

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

recoverite-australia

Super fast response from Shogun's support team. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes. Very happy!

December 17, 2020

Glad to hear that we could help you out! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!