Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Vici Nutrition

This app is very intuitive and flexible to use. However, the best part is the support team, which is incredibly helpful and responsive to all needs. Thanks!

October 21, 2020

Awesome! Glad to hear that the team could help you out when you needed them and that you are enjoying using Shogun! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Sparkke

A great app that allows for customisation of landing pages without having to pay Shopify developers. Would highly recommend for any early stage businesses that want to test whether the content pages are worthwhile first, before investing in a complete custom page design.

October 21, 2020

So glad that you like the app and it's empowering your customisation! Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review!

NaturaPets

Shogun help us create Content for small Budget with no Agency Coding. This App is Amazing. I just wish A/B-Test is soon available for small Plans. Support is Great!

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback - it really helps us when it comes to future developments - I'll make sure that this gets in the hands of the right team.

American Uncle

Great customer service and ease of use. Pages look awesome on every device and page speed is extremely good.

October 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it! So glad that the team could help you out when you needed it. :)

Morimoto

Yesterday Justine Apacible assisted me and was amazing! Quick responses and videos. Great work guys!

October 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate. I'll be sure to let Justine know that you left such a nice review!

Driftless Chocolates

Really great support! I asked a question and had a reply in a short amount of time and was able to complete my project. A short "how to" video was even provided to guide me.

October 13, 2020

Awesome! Glad to hear that the support team could help you - thank you for your review!

UNIQ EYEWEAR

Really good support even if I would love to have direct chat option to fix things instantly. Compensate where Shopify basic web solution falls short.

October 13, 2020

Thank you! So happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! We currently only offer chat support on select plans, but hope to expand that in the future!

Afyamoto

Everything i could ask for & more. At first the interface feels sort of basic, but you can actually achieve a lot of customization just by using padding/margins support is reacts within a few hours too. would recommend to anyone who cares about the look of their side, but can't code :D

October 13, 2020

Really appreciate the detailed review! So happy to hear that you would recommend Shogun!

Let us know if you ever need any further assistance.

MEJOA

Very good app! Quick and efficient answer from support team. Thank you for your help to solve my problem.

October 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

Colonna

Amazing app. Super powerful and easy to use. Great templates to get you started. Second-to-none on a support level. Top work James!

October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the kind words - I'll make sure they get to James!

Karl | Team lead, Technical Support