Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Myteescloset

I'm not happy with this app. Not recommend. But I appreciate support team from Shogun. Keep trying to make it best!

Hkpomefresh

This is a very useful tool if you want to have nicer looking pages and you are not prepared to code or hire a coder. It has many features which you can use (without any technical skills) to create professional looking pages. Recommended!

Margaret Rose Designs

What a super addition to Shopify!.....until Shogun, I couldn't add anything extra to my template outside what was coded. I was able to add some neat marketing tips to my shop. I can't wait for more add ons to Shogun so I can have more freedom to make changes as needed.
Margaret Rose Designs

Goconsult

Shogun is a sine-qua-non app in Shopify. Its menu controls are not 100% intuitive and need to be improved, but once you get used to it it's a good app.

One Tribe Apparel

I love the idea of Shogun and before Shogun had found it frustrating how poorly Shopify's blog and page layouts were and how difficult they were to edit in order to create something cool.

My only complaint with Shogun is it's hard to optimize across all device's which it seems like they are now working on and improving.

Temple Cycles

Overall good experience and the app allows you to make nice looking pages. I have been using it for 4+ years now.

June 22, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear about your experience - I understand the frustration that you are feeling regarding this. Currency conversions are not a feature that we officially support at the moment, but we are working on adding this and improving the feature overall. I've sent you a message via our chat system to have a chat to see what we can do to get this resolved asap.

We really do appreciate your loyalty to Shogun, and I promise that you are not being put to one side - I'm sorry that you feel that way.

I would encourage you to reply to us on chat or send me an email directly to get this resolved for you.

Many thanks,
Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Fox River Mills

Great page building app. Nice layout features and saving components make creating pages quick and easy! Definitely give it a try.

Riversol

This is a strong app. You need a decent understanding of css and html to get value out of it but the app is reliable, robust, and bug free. Good support by email.

Here's a look at the page we made with it www.riversol.com/pages/sensitive-skin-resources.

4acestaxi Ca

I did a free trial with this company. Since they have short trial period, i installed the software, tested it out and then deleted the app. Couple days later after testing out several other options for the same result , i forgot to test another feature that was a must for myself and installed the app again Apparently by installing the software then removing it, and doing it again because of the short trial period, it triggered two charges on my account. One for each trial. Not only is the trial period too short, not only did the they charge my account twice for the same app, i didn't find what i was looking for with the software provided

(prompt response from nick)

Nick, contacted myself and clarified the reasoning of the short trial and I agree with him on that, as i did not realize the reasoning for their decision. Having said that, I am now re-evaluating the software again as Nick mentioned a feature that i now need to try again out the software again. Plus a review below mentioned that new updates are coming which will add to the tools and functionality available. This error in payment actually helped me look at this software again, as I was hitting a road block for what I was looking for.

Nick mentioned about 3 months ago that some new updates where coming. I also just reviewed on Sept 19, 2016 couple new editions to the app store as competition. The good news, this will now increase the features and tools for page creation which shopify has been lacking in the past. Will be interesting to see how all these 3 new apps now compete against each other.

Ez Poxy

Greetings,

We have been working with Shogun for the past 1-2 months on our pages and it has been a good deal of work, back & worth communication, but ultimately great experience in customer service- Finbarr has been providing us with great help & support in the process of building pages and activating certain features and adjusting configurations!

4 Stars and not 5 due to honest opinion towards Shogun's ability to improve on some of the features and possibility to have more thorough tutorials regarding building blocks, like markdown, http, etc.

Looking forward to Shogun's soon-to-come update, to be able to use different templates, simultaneously on different pages.

And possibly Parallax Effect?! :)