Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

The Art Of Flavor

Shogun is the best drag and drop page builder for Shopify! While it gets the job done, I feel there is still room for improvement after working in the past with other drag and drop programs in wordpress. In shopify, I tested them all, and this one definitely wins my vote!

Mjs Usborne Book Shop

-Update-
I love it! It is making it easier for me to revamp our website. Shopify's page editor is so limited.

The templates are so useful. Very easy to use.

Myteescloset

I'm not happy with this app. Not recommend. But I appreciate support team from Shogun. Keep trying to make it best!

Hkpomefresh

This is a very useful tool if you want to have nicer looking pages and you are not prepared to code or hire a coder. It has many features which you can use (without any technical skills) to create professional looking pages. Recommended!

Margaret Rose Designs

What a super addition to Shopify!.....until Shogun, I couldn't add anything extra to my template outside what was coded. I was able to add some neat marketing tips to my shop. I can't wait for more add ons to Shogun so I can have more freedom to make changes as needed.
Margaret Rose Designs

Goconsult

Shogun is a sine-qua-non app in Shopify. Its menu controls are not 100% intuitive and need to be improved, but once you get used to it it's a good app.

One Tribe Apparel

I love the idea of Shogun and before Shogun had found it frustrating how poorly Shopify's blog and page layouts were and how difficult they were to edit in order to create something cool.

My only complaint with Shogun is it's hard to optimize across all device's which it seems like they are now working on and improving.

Temple Cycles

Overall good experience and the app allows you to make nice looking pages. I have been using it for 4+ years now.

June 22, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear about your experience - I understand the frustration that you are feeling regarding this. Currency conversions are not a feature that we officially support at the moment, but we are working on adding this and improving the feature overall. I've sent you a message via our chat system to have a chat to see what we can do to get this resolved asap.

We really do appreciate your loyalty to Shogun, and I promise that you are not being put to one side - I'm sorry that you feel that way.

I would encourage you to reply to us on chat or send me an email directly to get this resolved for you.

Many thanks,
Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Fox River Mills

Great page building app. Nice layout features and saving components make creating pages quick and easy! Definitely give it a try.

Riversol

This is a strong app. You need a decent understanding of css and html to get value out of it but the app is reliable, robust, and bug free. Good support by email.

Here's a look at the page we made with it www.riversol.com/pages/sensitive-skin-resources.