Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Oggetti Designs

I used this app to customized some pages in this e-commerce design and is amazing. Also the customer support helps a lot when you have doubts. I recommend the app 100%

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that the support team could help! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Viviva Colors

Wonderful app and instant assistance from the support team. James from their support team has been very proactive in response. Thank you very much for your help!

December 11, 2020

We are here to help 💪 Thank you for your review!

RealCraft

Amazing app and great support. This app is a simple and powerful tool to create beautiful customized webpages. Ideal for users with no coding background. The drag and drop mechanic allows for the creation of responsive webpages in just a couple of hours with coding needed. There are also multiple page templates that make it even easier for first-time users to start building a page. Shogun has helped us to save money with development and also made It possible for us to create mobile-friendly pages faster than ever. Highly recommend this app, especially for companies with a small team and limited resources. The app might seem a little complicated at first, but with a couple of hours of practice and some video tutorials you will be good to go pretty fast!

December 11, 2020

What an awesome review! Really appreciate the detail and the kind words that you have included in your review. So glad to hear that you got value out of Shogun and are enjoying using the service! Please do not hesitate to reach out to the team if you have any questions or issues!

Understatement

I'm incredibly thankful for the awesome support this app has. Thank you so much for always answering my questions, helping me and guiding me. Absolutely worth the money. Its premium support

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that you are finding value in Shogun and that the support team could help you out! Thank you for your review

No Comparison

Shogun is one of the best apps that I’ve used so far, it might be the greatest one. I needed help with a problem on one of my pages that was complicated to me but simple to them, they responded with a solution quicker than I expected. I really appreciate that. Thank you so much Andre!

December 11, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Andre :)

Control the 'T' Sports

I find the editor very intuitive to use and when I have opened a support ticket it's been looked after quickly.

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review.

Circle Sportswear

Great app! It has allow us to customised our product pages to our needs. And great support, very reactive.

December 11, 2020

Appreciate your kind words! Thank you for your review

Hook and Bullet

This is a great page builder that has helped me a lot. Very easy to use and has added a lot of functionality to my theme/store.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Far West Fungi

Speedy and helpful support :) I'd love to build on a non-live theme but understand it's something Shogun is trying to develop.

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and for your review! We always appreciate any feedback that we can get. :)

Nuasan

The app is very easy to use and makes product pages and landing pages look great. Any time I have an issue the customer care team are always so helpful and quick to respond so I can get the issue sorted right away.

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it - glad to hear that the support team could help you out when you needed us to!