Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1661 - 1670 of 2019 reviews

The Sploot Master

Easy to use drag and drop builder!

Cuttlefish Coffee

I was about to quit Shopify during the trial period because it was so hard to make attractive pages. I read a review of Shogun, tried it out and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Recommended for anyone building a Shopify site.

Greenpastures Csa

I love this app. And it's gotten even better just since I bought it. Handy customer service, too. I use Wix, Squarespace and Shopify. Shopify with this app is my favorite way to build pages. I'm giving them five stars because I want them to to do well and keep making a great app even greater.

Quality Breeds

Solid platform, well developed. This app doesn't have any apparent bugs like its competitors, and it's support is awesome!

It doesn't offer everything you might want, for instance custom forms, a mailchimp integration, google maps; but they're making improvements and additions all the time. The real winner is the support behind a solid product, which makes all the difference in the world. Good work guys! Thanks for all the help!

Just Unicorn Things

AMAZING APP!!!

Drag and drop software, you can create amazing landing pages with this software, couldn't recommend it more.

I had a couple of issues, but the support team were very helpful and responded to all my queries really quickly, the devs and support team are excellent. Nick and Jill helped me out a ton.

Seriously, this app is a game changer

Rare International

The features are very extensive. It takes a while learning how to use Margins and Padding- but once you've got it it's like a skillset! Amazing app!

Lillianna Jewelry

Shogun is easy to use and the customer service is great! Being a small business owner, it's nice to have assistance with the building process. So many other apps make it difficult, as if they expect every person using their product is a web developer. Overall, really, really happy with this app! :)

Myreleafshop

Shogun is one of my essential apps that i recommend to all my clients. Not only is the product top notch and gives me control of almost everything i need, but their customer support is one of the best I've had. Always quick and always solve any issue above and beyond the call of duty.

thanks guys!

Hellochocolatesg

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creativkits

The best app you could get on Shopify app store. Very reasonably priced as well based on what it allows you to do!