Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

L'Atelier Global

I am thrilled with this app and the customer service. I experienced a coding issue caused by another app that was not allowing collection pages to load on the site. James quickly responded and Charles quickly went out of his way to find a solution. Great communication and service!

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind words, I'll be sure to pass your review onto James and Charles!

Stiksen

Excellent service and support by Colby! Shogun itself is a great app, facilitating so much in cases the original theme doesn't allow for flexibility. Much recommended. (https://stiksen.com)

March 4, 2021

Thank you! So happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun, I'll be sure that your kind words get onto Colby!

IKAWA At Home

The team has been quick to help with issues I had so far! Been loving the interface! Recommend considering this app when looking for a page builder.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Lash Line

It's super easy to build beautiful pages, and their support specialists (like Justine Apacible) are AMAZING! She got back to me within 20 minutes, and helped me build a better page!

March 2, 2021

That's awesome to hear! Thank you for your review, I'll make sure that your kind words get to Justine!

Dilly Dally Kids

Awesome app and great service as well! Highly recommended! I have asked questions by email a couple of times and always receive great responses.

March 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review! Glad you're enjoying Shogun.

Built4TheHunt

Customer service and response time is outstanding. Colby helped me solve a hiccup with a shogun custom form box and was super helpful and quick getting back to me via chat and email.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words to Colby! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

WUF WORLD UPDATE

I had multiple issues building page, and was easily navigated through solutions via their tech support team. They provided thorough instructions w accompanying video so nothing was left to chance. Only slight issue is there is no live chat or screen share available, but, regardless, they got the job done efficiently and once you understand platform and it's features it extremely easy to build in.

March 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it! So glad to hear that the team could help you out. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

Restore

Fantastic support team is extremely responsive and very helpful! The app lets you do pretty much anything you want by including your own HTML/JS/CSS. It's a great middle ground if you don't want to learn liquid and build a whole custom shopify app

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are finding Shogun beneficial!

Copper Cow Coffee

Shogun has been a game changer for us. Our team is small and without dedicated developer support, so having an app that allows me and our graphic designer to create beautiful landing pages has been so key in scaling up our advertising efforts. Shogun's support is also incredibly fast and helpful, we're excited to continue scaling with them!

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Shogun is helping you create your beautiful site. A great site for great products!

Hair Craft Co.

Love this app, so easy to use. Worth the price. I'm specifically writing this review because I recently received the best support from the Shogun team. I was working over the weekend and couldn't figure out how to use a specific Shogun element for my site. I logged a ticket on a Sunday morning, figuring they'd get back to me on Monday but they got back to me the same day within an hour. There are so many tools that lack support, not Shogun.

February 23, 2021

So happy to hear that you had a great experience with the support team! Thank you for your kind words, glad we could help!