Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

20undici Jewelry

I have no experience creating websites. Shogun is definitely a game changer. Quite easy to use and get your hands on but what makes it even better is their support. Very efficient. I'll use it again in a near futur for another website requirement. Thanks guys

September 28, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad you found Shogun easy to use. I'll pass along your comment to the whole support team!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Scoot City Ltd

Shogun is undoubtably the best page buider app I've ever come across. It's Incredibly easy to use and my website looks great because of it. The team are fantastic as well. I had a few troubleshooting issues on one of my newly created pages, the support was instantanous and they fixed the issue for me really fast. I would highly recommened to anyone who would wants a great looking website without the need to hire a developer to create it for you.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! It was a pleasure helping you out - please let us know if you have any other issues or questions :)

hollywood mirrors

We used this app to create our product pages, it has a lot of good capabilities. We had a few teething problems which the ShoGun team was very quick to help us sort out.

September 23, 2020

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review!

Gill Mask

I had some issue with Shogun functions. I sent in my request and the response was quick and helpful!

September 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. Glad we could help. :)

Colombos

I have used this app for 17 months now and it is awesome. It took me a few tries before i was able to produce beautiful pages, but now i can do it from scratch in just minutes.
The support is also very fast and helpful.
Highly recommend.

September 23, 2020

Really appreciate the review and your loyalty! It sounds like you have become a real Shogun Pro!

Let us know if you ever need further assistance - always happy to help!

ハロ・プラス

Very solid drag-and-drop functionality with great templates and excellent support. I use it on a 100% Japanese language website and it has applied Japanese characters seamlessly.

September 22, 2020

So glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Madame Quad

Since we are exploring Shogun, we cannot say much about their functionality. User experience, though, is very good but what definitely is understanding is their technical support. We had two requests that were taken care of immediately with no hesitation to walk the extra mile. Thank you!

September 22, 2020

So happy we could help! Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Smart Spine Care

Very good App and easy to use. The support team is THE BEST you could imagine. if you don't understand sth, just write them and they will even show you what to do with screen captures and very detailed messages. Love it.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, and for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to hear that the team could help you!

Moasure

Essentially app to help improve your pages. Recently had to reach out to support with technical issues - the guys are always quick to respond and get back with helpful responses quickly.

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad that we could help you out!

Naked Winery SD & Sick n Twisted Brewery

I use this app to create all the pages on our website other than the homepage and I customized our product pages with it. There is a bit of a learning curve if you are building the pages from scratch but they have lots of templates and support is very responsive. For me this is a "must have" app!

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the kind words and feedback - happy to hear that you had a good experience with our support team!