Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

FRANKLIN & WHITMAN

Love this app and the service is amazing. Just updated our template and had a minor issue. Emailed support and got it taken care of within an hour. Thanks so much Justine, you are awesome!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to let Justine know of your kind words :D

EquiFit

The app is great! It allows us to be less restrictive with our theme's layout and saves us time since we are not having to write code. Plus, if there is an issue they have excellent customer service! Every time I have a question or an issue they respond quickly and do what they can to help.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Shogun could help you rise above the limitations of your theme!

Mistral Online

Amazing service and very easy to use. I would say give yourself an evening with a large glass of wine to play about with the features and then you are a pro at designing and making your perfect pages. Every time I have had an issue or needed some help I get a really comprehensive reply from the team within hours of the request. The only downside is the large jump in pricing and plans.

January 26, 2021

Thank you! Really happy to hear that you are enjoying using the app! Don't forget to treat yourself for all of the amazing pages you created! Thank you for your feedback regarding pricing plans, I'll be sure that gets into the hands of the right team.

zyrvodka

Service is amazing, there are very fast to sort out the issues, Joseph you are amazing men. I will tell to many guys to use this app

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Joseph!

Lloyd'z Garage

This is the best app for building pages/ blog posts/ etc. Super easy to navigate, creative is great, and the customer support is top notch! They responded quickly and thoroughly to any questions I had. Definitely recommend!

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out when you needed them! Will definitely pass this onto the team.

Segomo Tools

Fantastic app! The page builder allowed us to create amazing and professional looking pages for our website very fast. On top of that, Shogun's customer service is phenomenal. Anytime we had any questions they responded really fast and were always there to help.

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out!

Sexy Baby Records

great app - only thing missing is a BLOG insert onto a page... it's not a cheap app and for someone like me using for profile pages, the 20 some free pages add up quick. not sure if im going to stick with it based on price and limit on pages as im a small business, but i do love it and easy to use.

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback regarding features and pricing! We really appreciate any feedback - please feel free to share any other feedback you have with us at support@getshogun.com and we will make sure that it gets to the right team!

HeyHappyShopper

I used this app to build number of landing pages. I am not that technical, however this app made it effortless and the support team is super responsive and very helpful.

January 21, 2021

Great to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for your review. :)

Little Debbie

Great Support Team! Responded to my request promptly and within two emails my request was handled. Thank you!

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. :)

Take With Coffee

Shogun makes it super easy to build great pages. My cofounder and I are 0% technical and people constantly comment on our site - all thanks to Shogun. The support is awesome too - Justine answered an important email in no time and fixed the problem herself before I could even check if anyone had responded.

January 19, 2021

Such a great review! Thank you so much. So happy to hear that Shogun helped you build a site that you're proud of! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Justine!