Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

SUR Clean Skincare

Best customer service! Most of the third party apps take a while to get back to an email question. Shogun responded right away. Rhys Hamer was awesome and solve my problems right away. He even took a video to show me how to fix everything. Very impressed and am super happy about the shogun capabilities. Other companies need to have this level of customer service.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to hear that Rhys could help you out - I'll be sure that your kind words get to him!

Buckleband

This app is quite possibly Shopify's best visual web builder. But aside of features, what defines them is their stellar customer service. I emailed them and within 24 hours they got back to me with a detailed answer/solution. Justine A from their support team helped me out with an amazing attitude!

February 18, 2021

What an awesome review! Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear that the team could help you out, will be sure that Justine gets your review!

My Freedom Prints

Highly recommend. We've tried a dozen page-building apps for Shopify and Shogun wins by far. If possible, I would also give their Customer Service 6 stars because of their quick and thorough responses.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Really appreciate the kind words!

FoxBeautyEtiquette

Fantastic platform ! Templets available or option to personalise !
The Support system very efficient ! Fast in replying and provide steps and video easy to follow even if you are not tech savvy !

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun!

Vertical Auto Parts and Accessories

Great customer support. Very Helpful. Helped with every issue I've had, response was rather quick. Will continue to work with Shogun.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad you are enjoying Shogun!

Games to Get Ltd

I'm using Shogun to help me add additional features to my website. The customer support team has been tremendous. In addition to helping me understand things better, they have been proactive in anticipating my requirements.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Let us know if we can help with anything else. :)

contempocat

Have been using for 3 yrs or so, it was always well thought out and useful, but over time has just gotten better and better. Support is second to none.

February 16, 2021

So happy to have you on board all this time! Appreciate your loyalty! Thank you so much for your review!

Be Mused Korea

Great customer support! They were quick to respond to my emails and was very helpful with my inquiries. Thanks again!

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Cefinn

Still getting to grips with it but support is amazing and what it allows you to create and control is impressive.

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with. :)

ColoradoCBD

I'm just getting started, but it looks pretty user friendly. It definitely helps having the chat help though to get through a few confusing parts.

February 9, 2021

Happy to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for your review.