Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Control the 'T' Sports

I find the editor very intuitive to use and when I have opened a support ticket it's been looked after quickly.

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review.

Circle Sportswear

Great app! It has allow us to customised our product pages to our needs. And great support, very reactive.

December 11, 2020

Appreciate your kind words! Thank you for your review

Hook and Bullet

This is a great page builder that has helped me a lot. Very easy to use and has added a lot of functionality to my theme/store.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Far West Fungi

Speedy and helpful support :) I'd love to build on a non-live theme but understand it's something Shogun is trying to develop.

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and for your review! We always appreciate any feedback that we can get. :)

Nuasan

The app is very easy to use and makes product pages and landing pages look great. Any time I have an issue the customer care team are always so helpful and quick to respond so I can get the issue sorted right away.

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it - glad to hear that the support team could help you out when you needed us to!

Decoqai | FSC Trademark Number: FSC® C007915

Some things are not easy to handle but 90% of the website is great. The 10% is covered by great online support!

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Karl | Team Lead, Tecnical Support

VENROY

App is incredible. Service is incredible. I haven't had one question that hasn't been comprehensively answered and resolved. Their support team is excellent!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that the support team could help you out!

Outer Range Brewing Co.

I needed more customization options than shopify allowed as a non-coder and they make it super easy and have the fastest support team I've ever dealt with!

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your revew! Happy to hear that Shogun offered you the customisation options that you were looking for! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Mythlete

Unlimted customization and easy to use design. Coming from someone who is not a master coder but has basic knowledge, this app was easy to use and made everyone of our pages look amazing! Colby Weitzel from customer support was extremely helpful for any issue we had.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that Colby could help you, I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto him!

Latigo Coffee

Built some beautiful landing pages (and "About" pages) with this app. Templates are great. Justine (in their Cust Service group) helped me very quickly with some troubleshooting. Altogether a really great platform that fills the "holes" with traditional Shopify themes!

November 19, 2020

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review, really appreciate it! Great to hear that Justine could help you out. :)