Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Car Dealz

If you don't want people to use a free plan just say it directly. After I install your App, it just directed me to the Payment option...LOL I have spent lots of time with your Live Chat assistant or a sale keep persuading me to purchase your plan. BUT I keep mentioning if I don't get to use your App in the firsthand, how can I decide to upgrade or not? Still waiting for your team to give me a resolution but not keep selling me plans that I don't know how to use your App yet Such disappointed and not recommend anyone to install.

July 25, 2021

Hello, Stanley!

We thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. I apologize for the inconvenience and for the confusion.

Our free plan is currently, only available to new users and this is also noted on our app store page. However, we understand the frustration if this was missed. We have shared the feedback with our team.

Shogun was first installed in your store a couple of years ago. However, I could see our support team reached out to you via email and also spoke to you and shared information on how we can help you to give Shogun a try again.

Please don't hesitate to reply back to us so that we can ensure you have a positive experience with Shogun. 🙂

Veggie Wolf

I really like this app and Shogun is really performing BUT also at the same more complicated compared to other available tools. Nevertheless, if you invest some time and explore the tool, you will learn it quiet easy!
Great thing is that the support replies usually within just a few minutes and is really helpful in every matter!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and your feedback! Sorry to hear that you find Shogun a bit more complicated - if you have any feedback on improvements that we could make we would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send them over to the support team and we can make sure that they get to the right team.

Happy to hear that the team could help you out!

Gemini Sound

I love this app. Using it for over a year. Tried other page builders but wasn't satisfied. Whenever you can't figure something out, Shogun support is insanely quick and always guides me. Can't stress it enough, just install it.

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for being with us for a year! So happy to hear that the team could help you out. :)

Elder Label

We use this app to create all of our pages on our website. It's easy to use, it's a bit tricky to get into but once using it the sky is the limit. But the best part of it all, once you can't figure something out, send an email to their amazing support and you'll receive an (extremely) conclusive and quick reply. Can't recommend more, and genuinely one of the best customer experiences I've ever had. Pico
Elder Label

July 20, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our support team. We aim to provide quick and conclusive replies, so I am so happy to hear we hit the mark here. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Rachel Comey

Their support team was extremely helpful and quick to respond when I was having trouble with a layout issue. They even provided a video guide, using the page I was working on, to show me what I needed to fix. Would definetely recommend!

July 20, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We love to send video walk-throughs when volumes aren't too high and it makes sense to do so. I'm so glad to hear that you've had a good experience. I'll pass along your comments to Colby and the whole support team :)

MDK רשת הצילום והסלולר

It was quite difficult finding a really nice and easy app to create and design my pages, because we have in our shop so many different pages, and it is in Hebrew so the RTL was crucial to us! Shogun was the right fit! PLUS they have a really good service and they answer quite quickly. Love it!

July 20, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that Shogun Page Builder is a good fit for you and your business. We're so excited to have you with us. Happy to hear that you've had a good experience with the support team.

Appreciate all the kind words.

Revolutionworks

We've rebuilt our webpage using Shogun, now it's just how we want it, surprisingly easy to do by people who don't know about this sort of thing! There were a couple of minor queries along the way, the Shogun support guys are right on it, back to you in a jiffy, even on Sunday! Thanks a lot guys, it means a lot. Go Shogun, you won't regret it!

July 19, 2021

Hi there, Thank you so much for the feedback and the review! 🎉 We are super glad to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and the team could help you out. 😊

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

The Hot Tub People Inc.

Shogun is a great tool! Wonderful for making changes that Shopify doesn't have natively. The support staff are dedicated to helping the customer, James Power was especially good to us.

July 19, 2021

Hi, Thank you so much for the review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoying Shogun. I'm also glad that James could help you out. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to him. 🙂

Please reach out to us if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jekyll and Hide SA

Great app, even better tech support. Been using this app for a while now and I really enjoy how user friendly it is. Thanks guys

July 19, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you've been having a wonderful experience with Shogun and the support team. 🙂

Amino Co. Supplements

Page speeds on our main product page became extremely slow. It takes about 30-40 seconds to load the page fully. Then when you scroll back up the page it has to load all over again. I raised this issue with support before and they keep trying to shift the blame without actually looking into the issue. Now the issue has got worse, the page is essentially broken and they won't look at it immediately. We are losing money every hour it is not fixed. Page speed is a game of milliseconds. This is unacceptable. Response: I am not using a VPN nor am I exaggerating the slow page speeds. I have screen recordings showing this and another one of your customer service reps said they replicated the issue on their device.

July 15, 2021

Hi, Michael,

Thank you for your review - I'm so sorry to hear that you are having a negative experience.

I've reached out to you via email with some further information. Overall the page speed is within an acceptable level after some testing - < 1 second load time.

I've sent you over some details of the investigation that I performed on your store, as well as further information on how the page speed score is a combination of Shogun, Shopify, your theme and any other third-party applications that you currently have installed on the store.

We suspect that this is an issue with the VPN that you may be using to open the pages on the store, and would appreciate it if you could test this out without the VPN that you are using. If this is a local issue, I'm happy to say that this would not be affecting your customers or sales, unless they are using the same VPN as yourself.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you and hope that my suggestions have helped you.