Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

American Licorice Company

Despite occasional frustrations with user-friendliness of this app, I'd like to compliment Andre from the Shogun support team. He provided excellent/prompt support on a somewhat major issue I was experiencing. I would suggest having patience with the app, and would recommend submitting a support ticket when issues arise.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your honest review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Andre. I'm sorry to hear that you faced issues with the user-experience side of things - please do feel free to send on any feedback to support@getshogun.com and we will make sure that it gets to the right team!

Quikflip Apparel

I have been pretty happy with this application and their support. Honestly, I went quite a few months not having used the application after installing it - and wasted some money - but once I started putting to into use I found it very easy to use and helpful in creating tailored shopping experiences for our customers. I did recently run into an issue where reviews from Okendo would not display using their built in widgets, but I sent an email and their support team helped me out right away. I have no major complaints. It is a solid app.

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that Shogun helped you tailor your shopping experiences! Thank you for your great review!

Fineapple Vegan

We had an issue with the product reviews plugin within Shogun which we reported where we had hundreds of reviews but the plugin only displayed the last 5. This started to negatively impact our conversions. We reached out to support, were told it would be escalated but the issue still continued. I originally left a 3 star review because I felt this complaint was ignored which is unfortunate for such a pricey solution. I received a direct phone call from tech support resolving the issue within hours of leaving my review which was surprising. I appreciate the quick response and have bumped the rating from 3 stars to 4 stars. I would love to give it a 5 star rating except I still feel the price is a bit steep for it what it really offers. Don't get me wrong it works great outside of the reported issue, but it is a bit pricey as a monthly recurring page builder. If you aren't cranking out pages at an ongoing rate it's hard to justify the expense. It was great getting a fast response after my initial review, however, tech issues should be responded to without the need of going public to get a resolution.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the feedback and apologise for the negative experience you had - glad that we could work with you to turn this around to a more positive experience.

I can assure you that no issues are ignored by our engineering team - this particular issue came due to a change made within Shopify itself, our engineering team needed to take the time to investigate the issue and deploy a fix to resolve the issues that you, and others, were experiencing. This was, unfortunately, a Shogun-wide issue that's now resolved.

Thank you for your patience during the process!

Sym Optic

The app allows you to create pages very easily! Whenever I faced a proble, I contacted the Shogun customer service, I got a reply very quickly every time and they have been very helpful :)

November 24, 2020

Glad to hear that you're finding Shogun helpful in creating your pages! Thank you for your review, please feel free to send along any feedback that you have that lost us a star to support@getshogun.com and we would be happy to log this and get it to the right team!

Better Furniture

Using Shogun has enabled us to change our website pages quickly & fairly easily. It helps to have some knowledge of web graphics, but if you have a problem, Shogun's support is really great!

November 19, 2020

Thank you for your review - awesome to hear that Shogun enabled you to make quick work of your website content. We would love to hear of any suggestions that you have that had us miss out on that 5th star! Please feel free to send over any feedback to support@getshogun.com and we can make sure to get it to the right team.

EunoiaNails

Duplicating a custom page to all products (save time and hassle) would be helpful! The customer service is really helpful if you upgrade to the premium plan.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for your review and your feedback! It really helps us build a better product for everyone!

Tumble 'N Dry

Great support and instructions, quick en clear. Even during the weekend. Would definitely recommand this app.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your kind words!

Please feel free to send any feedback that you have to support@getshogun.com!

sputnik shop

This is a nice App:) It is a little bit difficult to control but if I contact to a customer service,I could get a reply from a customer support team and they give me a tips for solution. Awesome!

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Please feel free to send us on any feedback that you have to support@getshogun.com :)

Thanks,

QUADRO Deutschland

We needed an easy way for non-tech-savvy team members to create and edit content on our Shopify shop. Shogun was a great choice for us. It has most of the features you would look for in a content manager.

What I would like to see is more options for the slideshow, akin to the Slick Slider library.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and has been a great choice for you!

Coast Health

Shogun is relatively easy to use and intuitive. They have a fair number of templates to choose from although I found it is straightforward to build pages from scratch as well.

The support team is top notch and was able to fix my problems very quick, even on the weekend.

The drawbacks are that it is too expensive in my opinion - it costs more than Shopify itself for far less functionality. Also, the mobile view in page editor does not match the actual mobile view.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! Really glad to hear that the support team could help you out and that you are enjoying Shogun!

Appreciate the feedback on the cost - I'll be sure to pass this onto the relevant department!