Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Gemini Sound

I love this app. Using it for over a year. Tried other page builders but wasn't satisfied. Whenever you can't figure something out, Shogun support is insanely quick and always guides me. Can't stress it enough, just install it.

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for being with us for a year! So happy to hear that the team could help you out. :)

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Elder Label

We use this app to create all of our pages on our website. It's easy to use, it's a bit tricky to get into but once using it the sky is the limit. But the best part of it all, once you can't figure something out, send an email to their amazing support and you'll receive an (extremely) conclusive and quick reply. Can't recommend more, and genuinely one of the best customer experiences I've ever had. Pico
Elder Label

July 20, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our support team. We aim to provide quick and conclusive replies, so I am so happy to hear we hit the mark here. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Rachel Comey

Their support team was extremely helpful and quick to respond when I was having trouble with a layout issue. They even provided a video guide, using the page I was working on, to show me what I needed to fix. Would definetely recommend!

July 20, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We love to send video walk-throughs when volumes aren't too high and it makes sense to do so. I'm so glad to hear that you've had a good experience. I'll pass along your comments to Colby and the whole support team :)

MDK רשת הצילום והסלולר

It was quite difficult finding a really nice and easy app to create and design my pages, because we have in our shop so many different pages, and it is in Hebrew so the RTL was crucial to us! Shogun was the right fit! PLUS they have a really good service and they answer quite quickly. Love it!

July 20, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that Shogun Page Builder is a good fit for you and your business. We're so excited to have you with us. Happy to hear that you've had a good experience with the support team.

Appreciate all the kind words.

Revolutionworks

We've rebuilt our webpage using Shogun, now it's just how we want it, surprisingly easy to do by people who don't know about this sort of thing! There were a couple of minor queries along the way, the Shogun support guys are right on it, back to you in a jiffy, even on Sunday! Thanks a lot guys, it means a lot. Go Shogun, you won't regret it!

July 19, 2021

Hi there, Thank you so much for the feedback and the review! 🎉 We are super glad to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and the team could help you out. 😊

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Jekyll and Hide SA

Great app, even better tech support. Been using this app for a while now and I really enjoy how user friendly it is. Thanks guys

July 19, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you've been having a wonderful experience with Shogun and the support team. 🙂

ALD AutoLeasing D GmbH

Great support team, always available for questions, quick response. The backend of Shogun is easy to understand.

July 14, 2021

So glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Shogun Page Builder and the support team :) We appreciate the kind comments.

DIG labs

I highly recommend Shogun! The support service is amazing, it's nice to be able to chat with someone that can help resolve issues when you hit a blocker!

July 13, 2021

Hi, there! Thank you for your review and the recommendation. Glad to hear that our team could help. 🙂
Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Diva Divine

Great GUI interface for making your shop pages. Impossible to do in Shopify's limited page interface. So much functionality and ease of use. Great service from MAX and Karl. I highly recommend Shogun for managing all your pages.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad to hear that you are getting the best out of Shogun and that Max and Karl could help you out. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to them.

Please reach out to us if there's anything else we can help you with. 🙂

Lahana Swim AU

Helpdesk is quick with their responses, always there to help. Shogun is great for frontend design in regards to the pages and blogs with Shopify

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review! 🙂
We're glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and our team could help. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.