Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

ORI Bags and Backpacks

Brilliant app with tons of features. Unbelievably good support. Very fast responses and very helpful.

January 19, 2021

So happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that the team could help you out! Thank you for your review! :)

Sparrow & Sage

Colby from customer support was so so helpful! He was able to walk me through editing with quick responses and a professional manner. This app has been great so far in building our site's blog exactly how we want. Highly recommend!

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'll be sure to pass them along to Colby! Glad that he could help you out and that Shogun is empowering you to build the site that you want!

Taitala

Superb customer service. Andre and Justine were very responsive in handling my refund request. Thanks to their help, the process could't have gone more smoothly. Highly Recommend!

January 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Andre and Justine :)

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

WalkingPad

Quick response with helpful support. I can handle submissions and pages easily with this APP. Recommend!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Shogun is helping you make content much easier. :D

3RD ROCK - Sustainable activewear for climbing & yoga

I use this app a lot for blog posts, product and landing pages. Simple to use and if it gets hard, the support team are quick and helpful.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your review and for your loyalty! Noticed that you originally installed Shogun over 4 years ago - that groups you with some of our longest customers - that's amazing, and we appreciate it!

Revolution Tops

This app has been a huge boon, due to the limitations of even paid theme home pages. I use it for two sites and am constantly complimented on how they look. And the page loads fast, despite a ton of images. Support is amazing; quick response and solved my issues in no time!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! So happy to hear that Shogun could help you build sites that you're proud of!

Me & Mine Jewelry

This App is awesome. Love how my pages look vs. Shopify theme layouts. Love how intuitive it is. And now, after 4 months of working on it without the need for customer support, I reached out and got immediate, effective and super-above-and-beyond support to fix an issue. Yay Shogun. (A more robust FAQ in the future would make it even better!)

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review! Appreciate your loyalty :) Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

DOVPO Official

Shogun is my favorite page building app on shopify. It's easy to operate, and I'm happy with this awesome tool! Also, the team is very helpful & friendly, I got problems that can't solve by myself, they helped me promptly & professionally. Please keep the great work

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! Glad to hear that the team could help you out when you needed it!

Moth + Fable

If you're not a developer, this tool is essential for building a website on Shopify with strong design and UX. It's easy to get the hang of, flexible, and the support is fantastic. I highly recommend Shogun.

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Libre Naturals Canada

I've found this app super easy to use and have it installed on 2 different sites. This is the 2nd form builder that I've tried and love it, along with accordion builders and landing page. This is such a flexible app. I recently tried out a template form with Captcha for my newest store and was working on it at 9 pm Pacific Standard Time on a Sunday night. I was having some issues with the Captcha and sent a support request. To my surprise, I had an email back within 10 minutes from Justine. She helped me with what I needed immediately and was great. That kind of support is hard to provide but obviously Shogun has made it a priority to provide great support, not just for timeliness but Justine obviously knew her stuff and wasn't just a late night placeholder. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shogun and Justine too!

January 12, 2021

Wow! Thank you for the awesome review. We have a 24/7 globally distributed support team to ensure that you'll always get the help that you need, regardless of what time you are working on the store. We believe that support should always be the #1 priority for a product to ensure that you always get the support that you need when you need it. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Justine!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.