Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Caffe Lombardi Roasters

Have been using the App for a few months now to create various pages on my Shopify store. The app is perfect! I had a small issue with regards to a page I created and mobile scaling, emailed support and within 3 hours was all resolved. Highly recommended. Great work guys.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! I will be sure to pass these along to the team, we really appreciate it!

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Mighty Missouri Coffee Co.

The app is useful and well designed with a easy interface. I had a question that was quickly responded to -- customer service is far above average! Thanks!

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! Appreciate the review. :)

AleHorn - Viking Drinking Horn Vessels and Accessories

I used this app because my previous theme was, well, pretty disastrous to deal with. Shogun made it pretty easy to create landing pages and their support is great (right Lyndsey?). Although there was a month or two learning curve I'm now zinging through pages and customizing them how I truly want. (little tricky to create mobile vs desktop), but support helped and I got the hang of it over time. Yep. I've tried about 5 different LP builders and Shogun is #1. I'll stick around.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate the kind words that you wrote! I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto Lynsey and the team. Happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Foon Skis

Awesome app used for design custom landing pages and website content. Tech support is always quick and super helpful with troubleshooting any issues. Highly recommended!

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Ernest Leoty

Once you master its specificities, the app is super helpful. It saves a lot of time and back and forth with devs.
Terrific support as well!

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it and I'm glad to hear that you are finding Shogun useful!

Hey Honey Skin Care

Thank you, Monique Colby, for such a great job, helping me with setting the internal anchor on the Hey Honey contact page. Not only she explained the way how to fix the problem, but also sent me the screenshots, and added the anchor herself. Great service

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'll be sure that the team know that you have left your review. :)

Ultra Shelf

Because of this app I'm able to have amazing product pages and I don't even have to know how to code. Which is perfect because I don't know coding at all!

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun!

Springer's

I had some trouble embedding our Instagram feed to a page, and their help team responded to my request almost immediately with steps on how I could fix it. Great support and service!

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out! Let us know if you need any further assistance. :)

Falstaff Shop Deutschland

Great Service level provided by the support team, great app, it helps us a lot in having our employees do their job

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad we could help you! Thank you for working with us to help you fix the bug. :)

Rosara Outdoor Style

Very quick at replying and go in to great depth in explaining and helping us understand any issues we have!

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out. Let us know if you need any further assistance :)