Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Skinpeelstore

We have been using Shogun to create custom product pages, landing pages and really most of our store front page development. Very easy to use with powerful tools that anyone can use with or without coding knowledge.

October 7, 2020

So glad to hear that you're enjoying the app. Thanks so much for the review!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

IslandJay

Love it. easy to use and the support is fast and accurate. Super easy to setup custom pages and layouts.

October 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the review. Glad to hear the support has been fast and accurate :)

Pan-n-Ice

Adam Lucas really helped solve all my issues, really good customer service! The software is great and makes it so easy to create a amazing website

October 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that you could work with Adam to resolve the issues that you have been having.

Sparrow Box Co.

I’ve built three of my pages on my website with shogun. It was so easy to use but the best part was the service. I contacted the service team multiple times and every time, they responded with in a couple hours if not immediately and not only answered my questions but were often went directly into my page and fixed the issue I was having and showed me how to fix it myself for future issues. THis was so helpful and speeded up my website building process so much!

October 6, 2020

We really appreciate the review and I am super happy to hear that you are enjoying to use Shogun and that the team was there to help you when you needed it!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else!

Softlens

I use this to build all of my pages. Very user friendly and you can do tons of beautiful creative things with it once you get very familiar and comfortable with its features. Support team is always helpful as well. I would like to see some more things added, but maybe that's just because I've pretty much mastered using most basic features.

October 6, 2020

So happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! We built Shogun to ensure that it was easy to use for everyone - faster page creation so you can concentrate more on the business side of things!

We'd love to hear from a Shogun Pro like you - please feel free to send any feedback that you have to support@getshogun.com and we would be happy to make sure it gets to the right team! Feedback is super valuable as it helps us build features that customers want, rather than what we think they want!

Modog

I just love this app! And the support is amazing and fast! Wow! I couldn't have my store(s) without Shogun!

October 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, the team really appreciates it! Glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Japanime Games

I've been using this to pretty much re-design our site and then duplicate it for our international portals, and it makes things so much easier. There's still a few things I'd love to see, but the customer support has been amazing and give me the best options available!

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 😍

Please feel free to send us on any feature requests that you might have - happy to log these as feature requests for future development. Feedback is important to us - it helps us grow!

Sheryl Lowe

I have learned so much because of the amazing customer support teams. I have a lot more to learn so im on with them all the time and they have always been rockstars and gotten me where I need to go

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Beach City

Amazing help and a fast response from Sweetan. They guided me well through building my first page. Excellent demonstrations and advise. Thank you!

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Sweetan!

Bestie Kitchen

I love the awesomely fast response and really appreciate Justine, Sweetan and the crew diving in and working out PRECISELY what the issue is. This is such a novelty of an experience; so many other platforms just copy paste stuff which actually doesn't resolve the issue...resulting in lost days due to timezone differences. Shogun however gets me back on track - sometimes on the same day. Love it.

September 30, 2020

So happy to hear that Justine and Sweetan could help you resolve the issues. We have a 24/7 team to make sure that your time doesn't get wasted waiting for replies. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review, we really appreciate it and I will be sure to pass the kind words onto the team.