Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

2061 - 2070 of 2185 reviews

Crown Trails Headwear

Shogun is an excellent addition to Shopify and they have the best customer support I've ever experienced with a digital product.

Drquicklook 2

The application is simple to use and tech support is very helpful.

Sullenclothing

Shogun is now a 5 star add on for us. Editing content with blocks is a game changer. We now build landing pages with ease thanks to this update.

Looseleafteamarket

This app is goddam amazing. I've been an amateur "developer" for years..as in I'm a business owner who loves tech stuff. I highly recommend this app because of the developer's understanding of what is important in design. Design is about color, contrast, balance, and composition. No other app or tool I've found gives the awesome precision control of positioning elements, boxes, and containers. Having such control over margin and padding alone, with the brilliant drag and drop builder, makes this app top of the line. And, their support is great. The 2 owners themselves field the tickets and respond and help you. There's also great tutorials that show you some neat tricks which are especially important for people like me who know enough to be dangerous, but not enough to really nail it. I'm finally becoming happy with my designs because of this app and my partner's awesome photography. Support these guys!

Guiltyretailtherapy Com

The app is awesome, and the support staff is even better. They respond quickly and fix any issue.
Thanks!

Your Tea International 2

5 star product and 5 star service from Nick and Finbarr.
This app allows us to create landing pages in any shape or form that we please. Responsive etc. We couldn't live without it - or at least, we'd be putting much more of our budget into landing pages. Thanks guys - stoked.

Size Slim

Much respect to Nick for quality prompt customer service.

Bunnies Zen

I am in love with this app! It's a little bit on the pricey side, but worth every penny. It's very easy to use and the tutorials are easy to follow which is a must for someone like me who's not very intuitive with these things and has little time and patience!

On the couple of occasions that I have needed help, Nick and Finbarr have been great. Very quick to respond and go out of their way to help.

Before I discovered Shogun, I would get frustrated trying to create pages and blogs using Shopify templates. Shogun allows me to create the layouts I want very quickly and easily. I would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Collegeswag

Love this app!

One of the more annoying problems we have had was trying to figure out how to create a page in Shopify that didn't look like complete garbage, without having a lot of coding knowledge.

This completely solved our problem, allowing us to build our site exactly how we envisioned without doing any coding ourselves or hiring a developer.

They are also very helpful if you can't figure out how to get the app to do what you want it to do.

Highly recommend!

Natural Immx Project

This is a good app. I like it so much