Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

2071 - 2080 of 2185 reviews

Ikor Cbd

Shogun is super easy to use. Very intuitive. And for any issues we've had, Shogun's customer support has responded to emails quickly, and with solutions for us. Great app for Shopify.

Flor Factory

Is an app very easy to use for non-experts, also respond very quickly when I have doubts... Thank you Shogun!

Mos Equipment

I love Shogun! I use it on multiple sites. It makes the page layout 10X better and lets you create your own design with multiple rows/features. The higher plans allow you to customize more, like blog posts, so that the layout is customized for mobile. It's also very easy to use (drag and drop), great for beginners. I highly recommend!!! Give it a try - you'll love it too!

Vanessa Mooney

Awesome app and the customer service is lightning fast and super helpful. If you need a more robust page builder, content creation/management feature for you or a client, look no further.

Muleties

Easy intuitive app, saved us a lot of time from messing with code. The support staff are responsive and great to work with.

Havkasse Development

The most effective html consultant killer ?

This thing saved me lots of money + gave the sweet feeling of achievement when i made the design I have in 30 minutes, after being stuck inside Shopify html editor for weeks.

In 1,2,3 you can make the design you was not able to do because you dont know how to write html without creating a mess like me.

Jippikaieiiii!

Pregamelabs

DOPE!!!!!

Works decent...still bits of bugs but a HUGE money saver and now I'm able to create real landing pages that convert through my shopify store. No more ugly theme layouts.

Thanks Shogun!

Haygain 2

Shogun is a powerful tool; it is super quick, efficient, and allows you to design pages with ridiculous ease!
Plus, the support is absolutely amazing. You just can't argue with that.

Moringa Powder

Incredibly powerful, polished and well thought out app. App's like this are what make Shopify go from good to great. Every store should have Shogun it takes a lot of headaches out of building out your Shopify store. Well done guys, keep it up. Product page drag and drop builder would be outstanding.

Yourteaeu

This app is a game changer. I was worried it would be bad, finicky, buggy. But not at all. Highly recommended if you want to save (heaps of) money.