Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

2071 - 2080 of 2304 reviews

Eight Sleep

love this tool! best shopify app available. so convenient, allowed me to have 90% of my store editable by anyone in the team

Haute Attitude

We love this app. Super easy to use and helps us build much nicer looking pages than we could build without it. Time saved for us is worth the monthly fee.

Meaningful Jewelry

After a while it becomes intuitive, so easy to use. It keeps improving, with new features, which is great. Awesome support!

Enticingcandles

Great App, very useful for quick and easy content creation.

Canadianjerseysuperstore

Updated 2020 Review

Wow, this app has come a long way since 2017. In 2017 it did the trick as a page builder, but the features, speed, everything has really improved. The drag-and-drop functionality is really good.

Kudos, Shogun team and hope this continues to head in the same direction.

Original review from 2017

The best page building app out there and an essential for anyone looking to pretty up their website.

Super responsive support and these guys are working hard to add new features all the time.

The only thing remotely close to a complaint is this app is so valuable that it really should be a build-in feature on Shopify.

Nterminus

Shogun is an awesome application, with easy-to-use/versatile features, and probably one of best customer service I have ever experienced anywhere (i.e. they will trouble-shoot, provide expert guidance, and promptly respond within hours... it's truly amazing). Thanks for your support Nick!!

Novel Kicks

Awesome App. I emailed them regarding the product page and I got an answer within 2 minutes and they fixed my problem. Top notch customer service.

Givethembeer

This is perhaps the best app I have used so far. It is very easy to use. Anytime I find something that I think is going to need custom coding, I find a tutorial already written, not to mention that the Shogun team will get back to you very quickly if you need anything else. 5 Stars+++. I can't say enough good things about the app. It really offered everything that I needed to create a complex sales page without the expense of an outside developer.

Dreamy Presets

One of the best apps for creating landing pages. It is very easy to use. If you already have the content ready, it takes mere minutes to create and publish a page. We especially like how you can preview the pages in different devices, and there are templates you can use. Nick and Finbarr offer excellent support. They were extremely helpful and responsive!

Emcorporate

Cool App. Amazing customer experience.