Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

2081 - 2090 of 2189 reviews

Pregamelabs

DOPE!!!!!

Works decent...still bits of bugs but a HUGE money saver and now I'm able to create real landing pages that convert through my shopify store. No more ugly theme layouts.

Thanks Shogun!

Haygain 2

Shogun is a powerful tool; it is super quick, efficient, and allows you to design pages with ridiculous ease!
Plus, the support is absolutely amazing. You just can't argue with that.

Moringa Powder

Incredibly powerful, polished and well thought out app. App's like this are what make Shopify go from good to great. Every store should have Shogun it takes a lot of headaches out of building out your Shopify store. Well done guys, keep it up. Product page drag and drop builder would be outstanding.

Yourteaeu

This app is a game changer. I was worried it would be bad, finicky, buggy. But not at all. Highly recommended if you want to save (heaps of) money.

Max And Kevin

This app has been hugely helpful as we are designing our site. More importantly, the level of customer service we have received has been fantastic. Nick has answered e-mails at all hours of the day and has had great feedback. We highly recommend using this if you want to have complete control of the look of your site!

Put A Case On Me

This is a great app. I have tried several of the other drag and drop editors and this is by far the best. Also, the support was extremely helpful. I recommend this app to anyone looking to create amazing pages without knowing how to write code.

Blinkpet

The functionality for building pages works great. And customer service service is exceptional. After installing the app, I got stuck on a couple of things - no fault of the app, just stuff I didn't understand. I emailed customer support and got a response very quickly. In fact, they continued to work with me until all my questions were answered. Highly recommend.

Juice Served Here Dev

I love this app. and I love more the developers. They respond super fast and with solutions.. no problems. This is a must for all the sites I build for my clients. The only way to make easy editable content on shopify's world.

Homelov

The app is great and support even better!

Her Tea

In similar tone to the other reviews - this app really surpassed my expectations. The first thing I think about with a drag and drop page editor is stress, bugs, and crappy code. But with this app - I have not experienced one problem. My landing pages are beautiful, professional quality(I save $600 - $1200/page). The editor is so well thought through and does responsive beautifully. We're really lucky that this app exists because I did my research and couldn't find an alternative that even comes close. To add to that - the guys are legends! We run a mutlistore set up (6 x shopify plus stores) and they help me make it work. Easy to talk to and smart. Thanks Shogun for helping us help ourselves. TOTALLY worth the money.