Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

2081 - 2090 of 2309 reviews

Nterminus

Shogun is an awesome application, with easy-to-use/versatile features, and probably one of best customer service I have ever experienced anywhere (i.e. they will trouble-shoot, provide expert guidance, and promptly respond within hours... it's truly amazing). Thanks for your support Nick!!

Novel Kicks

Awesome App. I emailed them regarding the product page and I got an answer within 2 minutes and they fixed my problem. Top notch customer service.

Givethembeer

This is perhaps the best app I have used so far. It is very easy to use. Anytime I find something that I think is going to need custom coding, I find a tutorial already written, not to mention that the Shogun team will get back to you very quickly if you need anything else. 5 Stars+++. I can't say enough good things about the app. It really offered everything that I needed to create a complex sales page without the expense of an outside developer.

Dreamy Presets

One of the best apps for creating landing pages. It is very easy to use. If you already have the content ready, it takes mere minutes to create and publish a page. We especially like how you can preview the pages in different devices, and there are templates you can use. Nick and Finbarr offer excellent support. They were extremely helpful and responsive!

Emcorporate

Cool App. Amazing customer experience.

United Bracelets

Amazing! Thanks so much! We have designed so many nice pages :)

Down The Rabbit Hole Wines

Amazing app backed with awesome fast service. With this app we can achieve beautifully designed pages within our Shopify store. I highly recommend Shogun.

Homespunandhandson

We love the drag and drop simplicity of Shogun and all the options for customizing the different elements. Shogun enabled us to really refine our Shopify theme, as well as create additional landing pages. And don't even get me going on their customer service — absolutely impeccable!!! I recently emailed them at 6:30pm EST with a question and I had the answer I was looking for before retiring for the evening! I would highly recommend this app for anyone with a Shopify site looking to build out additional pages.

Woo Co

The best app for drag and drop designing of your pages. Great job!

Camixa Shirts

The best tech support, even before we subscribed to the app. I had some doubts about landing pages, and was answered in a matter of hours. After a few months, I needed to create some different pages and the tech support was there again, very helpful and friendly! We use the App for all our page needs: long form landing page, giveaway pages, and all the standard ones: about us, etc.