Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

2091 - 2100 of 2303 reviews

Get Integrated Ca

Great App and Support. I highly recommend!

The app is great. It makes creating amazing looking pages really easy and support has been really great, with quick responses and fixes. The developers seam to be continually improving the app as well. I look forward to seeing the new features as they roll out.

Bentley Babies Taiwan

I have a number of Shopify stores and Shogun is the first app I install. I can't say enough about how easy and flexible Shogun is to use. On top of this, Nick, Finbarr, and the team are always available for support and bend over backward to help. If you need to build a page - any page - on your Shopify store, there is no better app than Shogun.

Vet Poultry

I love the page builder so far! Fast support, too. Thanks!

Yourteacan

I wish I could rate app more than 5 stars. Every time we used to create landing pages, we'd get stung with a massive bill $500+, $1000+, $1500+ depending on complexity. Now with Shogun, we have the ability to quickly whip up landing pages with no coding needed. We can connect sign up forms them to Klaviyo (email marketing) lists and so much more.

Mobile responsive. Very few bugs (I'd expect more from a drag and drop/WYSIWYG). The guys are amazing. Best customer support from all of our apps hands down. They care and go above and beyond.

I'd put this app in my top 5 must have apps.

Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate you changing our business.

Softtiles 2

If you create content in your Shopify store you need this app! It's my most valuable app and I use it all the time for creating blog posts and pages.

Cosmoify

Great App!!!
Very easy to use. Help me save 100's. Customer service is always there and willing to help. Nick is Awesome!!!

Heirloom Pearl Company

Pretty good app, amazing service. I've had a number of questions as I've been learning my way around teh app, and Nick (the founder I think?) always answers super quick. Half the time he's back to me within 20 minutes, and it's never been more than 90 minutes. Even when I'm working late at night or on weekends. (maybe he works weird hours like me?)

Hudson Daniel Group

Its definitely a pleasure to review this tool, not just because its features but also because of the team that is behind it. I encountered a bug in the tool, contact their support and with in no time i got a response from the co founder. After few hours the bug removed and i was able to continue. The response and time it took to get it fixed i exceptional because of the fact that usually tools like this are not very well maintained by teams but this is definitely not in this case.

Saad Siddiqui

The Mill Store Leura

Can't speak highly enough about this app. Been search high and low for the right page builder and need to look no further. Support is second to none! Thanks Nick and team :-)

1850points

One of the best page builder tools I have used.