Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Yourteaeu

This app is a game changer. I was worried it would be bad, finicky, buggy. But not at all. Highly recommended if you want to save (heaps of) money.

Max And Kevin

This app has been hugely helpful as we are designing our site. More importantly, the level of customer service we have received has been fantastic. Nick has answered e-mails at all hours of the day and has had great feedback. We highly recommend using this if you want to have complete control of the look of your site!

Put A Case On Me

This is a great app. I have tried several of the other drag and drop editors and this is by far the best. Also, the support was extremely helpful. I recommend this app to anyone looking to create amazing pages without knowing how to write code.

Blinkpet

The functionality for building pages works great. And customer service service is exceptional. After installing the app, I got stuck on a couple of things - no fault of the app, just stuff I didn't understand. I emailed customer support and got a response very quickly. In fact, they continued to work with me until all my questions were answered. Highly recommend.

Juice Served Here Dev

I love this app. and I love more the developers. They respond super fast and with solutions.. no problems. This is a must for all the sites I build for my clients. The only way to make easy editable content on shopify's world.

Homelov

The app is great and support even better!

Her Tea

In similar tone to the other reviews - this app really surpassed my expectations. The first thing I think about with a drag and drop page editor is stress, bugs, and crappy code. But with this app - I have not experienced one problem. My landing pages are beautiful, professional quality(I save $600 - $1200/page). The editor is so well thought through and does responsive beautifully. We're really lucky that this app exists because I did my research and couldn't find an alternative that even comes close. To add to that - the guys are legends! We run a mutlistore set up (6 x shopify plus stores) and they help me make it work. Easy to talk to and smart. Thanks Shogun for helping us help ourselves. TOTALLY worth the money.

Mt Moriac Olives

I can't congratulate Nick and Finbarr enough. Keeping it simple and easy to use is incredibly important and with the functionality it has it is a highly productive tool. I've had great support every step of the way. I look forward to seeing a spell checker implemented/integrated and maybe some more components, eg. document library for downloading pdf's, etc,

Lemon Hero

Absolutely Excellent App. I have little time to spend building pages on Shopify so I needed something simple, stable, easy to use but that creates a great outcome in terms of finished page. Shogun is definitely the product. I found it after trying a bunch of other apps, and have settled on this one.

Its intuitive to use (I really can't be bothered to read/watch tutorials), predictable in terms of its layout, stable and seems to be well-supported by its owners/developers.

In terms of functionality it has all that I think I need so far. The only caveat is that you should use Chrome browser. I tried with Safari and Safari does mess with Shogun. Didn't try IE.

So overall - very highly recommended.

Garo Luxury

Nice APP and easy to install. Easy to use. Highly recommended!