Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Rippedkit

Fantastic software for non coders, you can build beautiful professional looking pages using their designer and its friendly user interface. Great customer service too.

Lulyboo

Nick and Finbarr, are amazing! I was having trouble with videos on my site. I contacted the theme developer who told me that it wasn't a problem with his theme and that he wouldn't help me. Desperate to figure out what was going on I contacted Nick who researched the problem and found that it was actually a problem with the theme. But instead of telling me it wasn't his problem Nick and Finbarr went into the code and fixed everything. Thanks guys, you are the best.

Entrprnr

For the last few months I have been using a different page builder to build my website pages. When I started looking for a better alternative, I found Shogun. Shogun made me switch over and never look back at my old page builder.

The interactive freedom you have when building ANY type of page with Shogun far exceeds any other app i've ever used. Dont think twice about joining Shogun- you wont regret it!

Evermorehealth Com

Amazing tool, lots of great features and very helpful customer support.

Rarr

I have been using this app for a long time to make pages for my site. I tried quite a few and loved this one.

Plenty of options for a building a custom page and support was always great. I would argue that this is a must have feature if you need supporting pages and want your site to look professional.

RARR Sportswear
www.rarr.com

Tribetokes

We depend on this to format all of our blog and other website pages. We had an issue and the founder himself wrote back quickly to answer our questions. Thank you!

Junes Hallmark

Nick From Shogun is super helpful if you have any questions at all!

Drakewaterfowl

Top notch product and fantastic support! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Shogun to any of our clients. We had a very specific technical issue and their team jumped onto our site to help with a fix.

The Roots Project

It's not often that i get both fast AND first class service and support. Every issue i have had (and most were my own wrong doing) have been solved with great technical excellence and perfect results..

Couldn't be happier with the plugin and the support here.
I Highly reccomend Shogun!

Vaprwear Gear

This app took a little playing with to get used to but after just a short period of time I was able to create custom and standard pages quickly and easily. The 5 star support provided by the founders and staff is a big kicker too. They are very responsive, skilled and helpful, I would highly recommend this app for all your page design needs. Keep up the great work!