Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Telicfootwear

Doesn't get better than this. Had a problem embedding a YT Video and they responded with a fix to my theme in 20 minutes.

Endurance360 Sports Supplements

Once you get the hang of it the program is really straight forward. Check out the tutorial videos, they walk you through everything. So far, I've built some great pages at endurance360.com

Surf Fur

For Surf-fur this has been a fantastic tactical tool to quickly create tailored marketing landing pages for numerous campaigns.
I like it.

Nxt18golf

Great tool - makes page development fast and easy!

Thelifechest

10/5 Shogun is an incredible solution for creating aesthetically pleasing and functional layouts for any of your pages. It's easy to use for people of all backgrounds and capabilities. The clean layout and simple process saved us time but THE BEST PART OF SHOGUN is their SERVICE, their support team was lightning quick, understanding and professional. I would/will recommend this app to everyone with Shopify.

House Of Alaia Tofino

Nice flexibility and ease of design for a non-tech person like me, and great access to customer service. They were quick to respond and work with me to find solutions. Thanks Shogun!

Mainstream Boutique Live

The app flexibility and simple design process were the initial draw, but the fast and genuine support from Shogun is the biggest factor for us. When ever there is an issue or question, they are quick to respond and will work through problems until finished. They are constantly listening to the community to add features that make building easier. If there was a 6th star, Shogun would get it!

Thanks for all the help, support and building a great tool!

4cats Arts Studio Oak Bay

easy to use and great support!

Kaliana

Absolutely fantastic. I switched to Shogun after Page Studio was unable to do what I needed it to do. Shogun is able to do everything I need and more. Wonderful customer service that went above beyond by adding a feature to add fonts in the settings.

Highly recommend!

Dolores Haze

For so long I was apprehensive about hosting my e-com shop on Shopify, as I loved the ability that Squarespace offers to create custom pages without having an extensive knowledge of coding. This was all until I discovered the ShoGun app! This App is instrumental to my business as I can create unique pages and they offer the best customer service! You can easily customize pages by dragging and dropping. If you have any questions, the customer service teams responds in a timely manner!

I highly recommend this app.!