Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Gaiam 2

This app has changed the way we merchandise our store! It is insanely easy to use and allows for flexibility I've never experienced on any other platforms.

Many Scents

YOU WOULD BE CRAZY NOT TO HAVE THIS!

Shogun allows you to edit every page whilst looking at the changes live with a drag and drop builder. Sort of similar to Shopify's sections except it has heaps more options and can edit ANY page.

If you have ever built a website with Weebly or any other drag and drop builder you can perfect this!

Some tiny little things are still being perfected by the team at Shogun but if something doesn't work properly, there is usually an alternate method.

Customer support is second to none, they reply within a day and actually jumped into my website and made some changes then explained what they did to fix the problems.

GET SHOGUN NOW!

Nudwear Us

Life changing in terms of creating pages in shopify and super responsive and helpful support! Nick and Finbar have been amazing at helping out with any issue!

Carrotti

We absolutely love this app! Needs a little practice to be able to use the full potential of it but it offers plenty of options to design pages.

Urban Gilt

Shogun is easily the best website decision we've made so far. From the incredible customer support to the easy to use page builder, we've been blown away by the improved look and feel of our pages. Why Shopify have such uninspiring OOTB pages I don't know, but Shogun have saved the day and we're super happy. It's taken a little time to get to grips with all the nuances, but it's all been worth it and considering how much functionality there is within the page builder, it's testament to Shogun that it's this easy. After using a variety of apps to design other website aspects (pop-ups, etc), Shogun has hands down been the easiest with the others being painful in comparison. Thanks so much to Nick and Finbarr for their endless patience and support and keep up the awesome work guys! :)

Apeirobru

Easily the best decision I've made! No tedious coding is needed to have that perfect webpage you've always dreamed of. Plus, the select screen feature is the best feauture so desktop and mobile versions look awesome.

Sorry State Test Site

I've really come to rely on Shogun. It makes my pages and blog posts look a million times better than I would be able to do on my own. Easy to use and the support is lightning-fast and extremely helpful. Highly recommended.

Retromixer Ltd

Great app & customer service. Highly recommendable and easy to use to people that don't want to code

Farmaleal

We love this app!!! Page formatting is much easier with Shogun

Swap Society

We just started using this app, but so far, so good. Really impressed with the extremely attentive and helpful customer service.