Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Mosami2

Shogun is a massive asset in enabling you to create pages with much more control over styling than the Shopify editor provides. It's intuitive to use if you have experience of any page building apps (eg wix/mailchimp etc) and does a fab seamless upload of existing pages so you can easily edit them.
I'm told there are some updates on their way to make it even more useful so look forward to those adding even more value.
Support has been truly outstanding and I know that I'll continue to use this great app to really dramatically improve my site. Shogun will definitely be a permanent tool for me.

Brevilleca

I had an another app that served the same purpose. Actually the other app seemed to have a bit more functionality built in but was not stable enough for my needs. Response from Shogun is almost the same day and frankly the pages I set up has no real issues so far. That is the most important par for a business, stability. 5 stars.

Iguana Us

Great app with many useful features to enrich your pages. Support is great as well. Recommended

Toronto Signage

i give them 5 star because of the great great work and awesome people behind this app. The app itself is flawless and already using it on 2 of my sites. will use it on as many sites as we launch.

Anthony Barber Supply

Great app thus far with fantastic support!

Ctp2

Awesome app!
I can achieve almost everything I want using Shogun.
The interface is super easy to learn, almost intuitive, and the snippet tool comes in very handy when designing the website.

Cloefashion

This is an excellent product from Shogun! And also the incredible support from Nick & Finbarr. Highly recommended for all non-coders.

Drone Box Drop

Great product, awesome customer support!

Tomorrows Laundry

Not only is this unlike any app i've ever seen for Shopify, their customer support is top notch! These guys are above the crowded Shopify app space and for all of the right reasons!

Crown Trails Headwear

Shogun is an excellent addition to Shopify and they have the best customer support I've ever experienced with a digital product.